Packaging Associate (c Shift)
Company: Unither Pharmaceuticals
Posted on: September 25, 2022
PACKAGING ASSOCIATE (C SHIFT)
YOUR MISSION :
This position works 11p-7:30a Monday through Friday
The Packaging Associate is responsible for manufacturing
pharmaceutical batches by setting-up, cleaning, operating, and
maintaining equipment in a sterile or clean room environment.
Executes all packaging processes while strictly adhering to cGMP,
Standard Operating Procedures, documentation protocols,
environmental health and safety guidelines and any other related
regulations that could apply.
Pharmaceutical processing requires critical attention to detail, as
well as strict adherence to FDA, DEA and other regulatory agency
requirements with regards to cleaning, documentation and other
processes within manufacturing. Final products are in the form of
sterile liquids for such products as eye drops or inhalers as well
as liquid or solid form medicines.
Packaging Associate in a STERILE or CLEAN ROOM ENVIRONMENT
As an essential industry to America, you can come to work
Competitive Wages & Health Benefits Starting Your First Day!
* Competitive Pay - Salary reviews and increases first 6
* ZERO Premium Medical Plan (low cost deductibles $1,500 individual
and $3,000 family)
* Low cost Dental & Visions!!
* Paid Vacation & 10 Paid Holidays
* 3.5% Annual Bonus
* 100% 401k Match up to 6% AND 4% Retirement Savings Plan
* Annual Pay Increases
* 10% shift differential
* Tuition Reimbursement - And More!
YOUR PROFILE :
The physical demands and technical requirements for the
Manufacturing Technician require the following:
* Solid work history.
* Must be at least 18 years of age.
* Must be flexible and willing to work Overtime.
* High School Diploma or GED required. AAS or BS desired.
* Must have prior experience working in a high speed manufacturing
* Must have demonstrated competence with the operation and function
of multiple pieces of equipment.
* Aseptic and clean room experience is preferred.
* Working under aseptic conditions while fully gowned is
* Prior experience in compounding and/or batch processing is
* Demonstrated leadership capabilities are preferred.
* General understanding of material handling machinery is
* Knowledge of computer applications and current software.
* Basic mechanical and manufacturing processes knowledge and
* Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds to lift and maneuver bulk
containers of ingredients.
* Must have physical mobility and dexterity to frequently stand,
bend, push, twist, kneel, climb, stoop, and reach overhead and able
to stand for long periods of time while performing duties.
* Considerable mental/visual concentration, coordinating manual
dexterity with mental/visual attention.
* Mental/visual attention plus manual coordination.
* Must be able to satisfactorily complete the Unither hiring
process requirements which include comprehensive assessments, drug
testing, and a background check. Basic math skills in
multiplication, division, percentage calculation, conversion from
metric to standard measures, and weight to volume measures. This
would include basic algebra. Basic computer skills and willingness
to learn new applications and software is required.
If you have the desire to get into the pharmaceutical industry
where you can truly "make a difference" and be respected as an
employee, then NOW is your chance!
The position is based at Rochester, NY.
Keywords: Unither Pharmaceuticals, Rochester , Packaging Associate (c Shift), Other , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!