Benefit Eligibility Coordinator ESSHI / SPSRO
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Type Regular Full-Time
FLSA Status Non-Exempt
Corporation Name DePaul Community Services (DCS)
$1,000 SIGN-ON BONUS! This position coordinates and monitors
residential client eligibility based on resources and assist in
applications as required.
This full-time position is eligible for the following benefits:
Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life
Insurance, Generous PTO & Paid Holidays, 403B, Employee Discount
Programs, and Staff Recognition Programs.
- Stay current with the SSI and SSD regulations and other
entitlement benefits such as food stamps to allow for support of
- Provide residents with educational and informational resources
related to SSI, SSD, Food Stamps, and any additional entitlement
- Assist the ESSHI and SPSRO program manager in determining the
potential benefit funding eligibility for residents upon
- Assist resident in preparing and submitting SSI, SSD, and food
stamp applications. As needed, do the submission of applications
working closely with assigned SSA liaison.
- Assist residential program with difficult or unresolved cases
and problem solve with the Social Security Administration.
- Assists residents with obtaining benefit verification letters
that may be necessary for various housing related eligibility
- Provide assistance and expertise to case managers with
financial applicants, recertification, and resources
- Willingness and capability of traveling to multiple sites
across many counties to work with residents.
- Maintain client accounts receivable for the residential
program. Monitor and work with the house personnel to collect
- Provide requested reports to the Controller (e.g., monthly
accounts receivable trial balances) as needed to support investor
and other needs.
- Perform other duties as necessary for the effective and
efficient operation of the various related programs.
Education : Bachelor's degree in human services or business
administration, or an Associate's degree plus two years' experience
in human services.
Experience : Knowledge of SSI, SSD, and food stamp program strongly
desired. Computer literacy especially with Excel is preferred. Must
possess excellent problem-solving skills and have the ability to
work with community and departmental personnel.
Keywords: DePaul, Rochester , Benefit Eligibility Coordinator ESSHI / SPSRO, Other , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!