Company: ACS Solutions
Posted on: September 25, 2022
- Entry/Mid-level position in Commercial Facilities Maintenance
- Daily interface with local workload coordinator for work
assignments and priorities.
- Responsible for maintaining and supporting a wide variety of
Building System and Components:
- General Servicing of Commercial Lighting, Conference rooms,
Restrooms and overall building assets. Preventative maintenance,
Plumbing repairs and installations, Security access systems,
Perform building code inspections to include fire prevention
systems and regulatory required inspections.
- Follows applicable quality systems and safety procedures
related to safe work practices.
- Regularly interface with internal customers and achieve a high
level of customer satisfaction
- Demonstrated experience working as a technician in a Commercial
- Knowledge of inventory systems and spare parts
- Ability to make a variety of repairs, installations following
procedures, specify and order replacement components and
- Computer skills to include, e-mail, Internet and maintenance
data and planning systems.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills,
self-motivated and possess a strong customer focus and people
- Team player willing to continually develop multi-disciplined
technical skills. Job Requirements: Education:
- High School Diploma/GED and 0-3 years maintenance
- Mechanical Aptitudes
- Knowledge of hand and electrical tools
- 1-3 years of skilled trades work history
- Experience in Security access and alarm systems
- Clean manufacturing and or assembly environment.
Keywords: ACS Solutions, Rochester , Facilities, Other , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!