Company: DSG House of Sport
Posted on: August 7, 2022
DescriptionDICK’S Sporting Goods is building something new. A
destination devoted to sports. A place where the community will
gather and be inspired. To create this new experience, we’re
building a team that will dream big, obsess over the athlete (our
customer), inspire teammates and challenge every ‘normal’ thing
about retail. This is an exciting role for our new store experience
– we’re seeking a Footwear Teammate. This opportunity goes beyond
anything retail has ever seen. Think about a role where you are
creating the most innovative, customer obsessed experience – ever –
in retail, and frankly in any customer focused industry. We want a
‘sneakerhead’. Someone who is passionate and knowledgeable about
ALL on trend shoes – from running, to cleats, to boots and any
sneaker game must haves. As a Footwear Teammate, you will have the
exciting challenge of creating an athlete first culture of world
class, hassle free, engaging service. On our Team, everyone plays
an important role. Your Mission (and Ours) is to serve and inspire
each individual athlete and outdoor enthusiast that walks through
our door. Footwear Lead Duties:
- On trend and knowledgeable about all types of footwear. Better
known as a “sneakerhead”.
- You have high standards? So do we. Our Leads are responsible
for upholding our company standards for merchandise
- Share your passion for footwear, sports and an active lifestyle
by genuine interaction with our athletes.
- Elevate our company standards by passionate, positive and
knowledgeable interaction with our athletes.
- Promote our programs such as Scorecard (loyalty program),
private-label credit cards, seasonal promotions and other ‘need to
know’ happenings in our store.
- Share with the community! Discuss any upcoming and exciting
community events that are taking place at our store.
- Continue to create and work collectively with other departments
as business needs arise. All associates are required to adhere to
all safety policies and procedures. Additionally, as business needs
arise, other tasks may become necessary. QualificationsSuccess
- Previous experience in the footwear industry preferred.
- 1-2 years of retail sales, customer service experience
- Creates a culture that encourages a diverse and inclusive
- Clear, constant and confident communication amongst teammates,
athletes and management.
- Continued commitment to DICK’S Sporting Goods standards and
ensuring accountability amongst teammates.
- Flexible availability – nights, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to deliver the best Athlete experience to our
- Enthusiasm and passion to interact and assist others with all
their sporting goods needs.
- Strong work ethic, time management skills and the ability to
prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Passion and knowledge for footwear. Interviews are by
appointment only. DICK’S Sporting Goods is an Equal Opportunity
Employer Committed to Inclusion and Diversity.
Keywords: DSG House of Sport, Rochester , Footwear Associate, Other , Victor, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!