Company: Segula Technologies
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Job DescriptionCompany Description
MUST be authorized to work in the United States for any
employer.MUST be available to start working within 3 weeks of offer
acceptance date.SEGULA TECHNOLOGIES is assisting a major automotive
OEM in hiring a Buyer to join our growing team in Hornell, NY.This
is a DIRECT hire opportunity, NOT a Contractual role.Our client
offers a competitive salary and benefits plan including
comprehensive relocation package, and great opportunities for
career growth!Job Description
- Identify, qualify, and select new suppliers in one or more of
the following areas: Metallic, Electrical, Interiors or Sub-System
- Preparation and launch of Request for Quotation with suppliers
using the standard tool.
- Negotiation of cost reduction with suppliers.
- Inputs provider/contributor for order placement.
- Ensure QCD (Quality, Cost, and Delivery) targets achievement,
CONQ (Cost of Non-Quality) & claims management.
- Lead supplier QCD performance reviews.
- Management of initial issues before escalation to line
- Consolidation of commodity needs, inputs.
- Active participation to commodity strategy and panel
- Support of Commodity Manager in tender phase.
- Represent the commodities towards projects, platforms, and
- Effective teamwork with internal customers and stakeholders in
- Closely work with sourcing project representatives (Project
Sourcing Manager, etc...)
- Ensure work package sheet commitment respect.
- Ensure QCD targets.Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related field
- An experience of engineering subcontracting management or
engineering project management.
- Knowledge of Rolling Stock métiers.
- Good interpersonal skills (leadership and communication).
- Experience in a multicultural work environment required.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
Keywords: Segula Technologies, Rochester , Buyer, Other , Hornell, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!