Title Examiner - Commercial
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Our Operations team is the grease for our wheels. We have a
strong ecosystem at loanDepot, and it all revolves around providing
the tools to ensure success in every role. Our operations teams
which can include Processing, Underwriting, Funding and more, are
all invaluable pieces of the mortgage lending puzzle. We warrant a
positive culture, promote teamwork & are continuously striving to
take care of both our valued borrowers & our extraordinary
employees. Come join us!loanDepot - We are America's
Lender.Position Summary:Responsible for examining titles of
residential/commercial real property to determine whether a chain
of title is free of defects by researching company title plant,
county, city and other public records. Analyzes data and prepares
preliminary report and/or a title commitment. Examiners depending
on their experience could have the ability to examine and evaluate
(all types of transactions) including all "source of title" for
refinance, buy/ sale, REO, DIL, Default and Commercial properties.
Duties could also include reviewing daily reports, assisting Team
Lead with management of the department general email inboxes,
mentoring and assisting in training of the new staff. Ensures the
performance of all duties in accordance with the company's policies
and procedures, all U.S. state and federal laws and regulations,
wherein the company operates.Responsibilities:
- Plots the property, comparing it to Filed/Tax Maps.
- Reviews clearance issues and assists to resolve, when
- Examines Land Records establishing the chain of title and any
defects regarding the same.
- Evaluates Source of Title when it drives from Administration,
Trust, Foreclosure, as applicable.
- Reviews judgment searches and their effect on the product they
are examining, including Pacer.
- Reviews premium and invoices to ensure correct fees are being
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.Requirements:
- Minimum three (3) + years of related work experience and/or
- Experience in the Mortgage industry preferred.
- High School degree or equivalent required.The Perks:
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience.
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental &
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional
voluntary benefit possibilities.
- 401K with robust company match.
- 15+ PTO days in addition to 8 paid company holidays.
- The opportunity to work for America's Lender under the vision
of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh.We are an equal opportunity
employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate
on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender,
sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or
Keywords: loanDepot, Rochester , Title Examiner - Commercial, Other , Victor, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!