Company: Stanley Black & Decker, Inc
Posted on: June 24, 2022
At STANLEY Security we are For Those Who Make the World---
Progress. Whether you've got 10 years in this industry or 2, we're
hiring for positions of all skill levels and tenures within our
Electronic Security business. It takes a diversified team to win,
and we want YOU to get on our bench.
- Review Service Backlog daily for any new direct work
- Upon booking, make initial contact with the customer to confirm
scope, site readiness, contact information, authorized signatories,
and establish a customer promise date.
- Create purchase requisition sent to the centralized purchasing
team for ordering of material and lifts.
- Act as an internal liaison between the local branch and
centralized purchasing team for ordering of material and delivery
- Coordinate with lift rental companies to schedule pickup and
return of equipment.
- Perform warehouse material handling at the local branch
including receiving shipments, validating to packing slips, and
staging equipment for each project.
- Perform goods receipts in internal systems for all physically
received material and applying costs to the affiliated installation
job. Submit applications to acquire permits, UL Certifications, and
Certificates of Insurance (COI's) upon request from the Install
Manager or Project Manager.
- Communicate any material issues (i.e., extended lead times,
back-orders, etc.) with Sales and Branch Service team as needed if
project timeline is affected.
- Work with Service Manager and Install Manager to coordinate
labor resources, schedule with the customer, and place on the
internal schedule board.
- If job is subcontracted, collaborate with Install Manager,
Service Manager or Manager to obtain subcontractor forms, create
purchase requisition, and perform goods receipt upon job
- Maintain regular communication, project documentation, and
scheduling with the customer regarding project status updates,
delivery commitments, material tracking, etc. as directed by the
- Update internal system with job notes and customer promise date
changes as directed by the customer. Maintain current job status in
internal system as project advances through project
- Work with the Install Manager and Service Manager to keep the
expected completion date as accurate as possible (driving financial
- If applicable, send e-signature request to the customer for
installation certificate of completion. Upon install completion and
Project Manager/Install Manager review, submit close-out package to
Order Entry for closure and billing.
- Process Returned Material Authorizations (RMA's) as necessary.
Create material and lift purchase requisitions for Service
- Physically receive and stage all shipped service material.
Update internal system for service dispatching. Manage service van
inventory and create purchase requisitions when stock needs
- Support Service Manager with service ticket review and billing
- Answer all incoming calls and route to appropriate department.
Perform other duties as assigned.
- Assist with timecard and payroll entries.
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 50 lbs.
- High school Diploma or GED
- 1+ years in a customer service environment
- 1+ years using MS Office Suite
- Associates degree in business administration
- Experience in a field install/service business or customer
- Experience using SAP, SBN, and/or ERP
- Experience using Sedona Booking Software
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and manage time in a
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong organization skills, with a keen attention to
- Ability to work in a deadline driven environment
- Proven customer service and problem-solving skills
- Background in accounting and inventory control
Stanley Black & Decker offers its employees a competitive salary
and a comprehensive benefits plan that includes medical, dental,
life, disability, 401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, vacation,
paid holidays, and more! Only those candidates who are currently
eligible to work in the US will be considered for the
Additional benefits offered:
- Generous employee referral bonus
- Advancement opportunities
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability,
veteran's status or any other protected characteristic.
Keywords: Stanley Black & Decker, Inc, Rochester , Branch Coordinator, Other , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!