Company: Barton & Loguidice
Posted on: May 15, 2022
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for a Community
Planner position in our Rochester, NY office.
Applicants must have excellent writing skills and the ability to
present and communicate planning information to lay boards and the
general public. The ideal candidate will also have experience in
the development of planning reports and environmental impact
statements. Prior experience with municipal government is
Technical capabilities include:
- The ability to interpret maps, charts, graphs and GIS-based
- The ability to collect, analyze and present data related to
- Knowledge of municipal land use planning and NYS land use
regulations with an understanding of current community design
- The ability to apply computerized GIS technology to municipal,
regional, and community planning assignments.
- Background in the subdivision and site plan design process as
it relates to planning and community development and knowledge of
Arc GIS 8.0 or higher is preferred.
- A working knowledge and experience with development of
- A working knowledge and experience of transportation
- A minimum of 2-5+ years of experience in land use
- B.S. or M.S./M.L.A. in Urban and Regional Planning, or an
equivalent combination of education and experience.
- AICP certification is highly preferred.
Keywords: Barton & Loguidice, Rochester , Community Planner, Other , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!