Sales Consultant - Channel
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Consult with America's businesses, leveraging Paychex key referral
channels and partnerships to educate stakeholders on our services,
and provide consultative solutions to increase market share and
- Complete onboarding training curriculum as directed.
- Achieve unit and revenue expectations.
- Create, manage, and advance accounts, leads, and opportunities
in company's CRM system (Salesforce) and provide accurate sales
activity and forecasts.
- Collaborate with key referral sources, including Accountants,
Banks, and existing Paychex clients, with the goal of education,
consultation and to secure referrals to end user sales.
- Schedule and conduct meetings with existing and new channel
accounts through telephone calls, targeted email campaigns, and
corporate marketing programs, as directed by Sales Management.
- Leverage the Go-to-Market Sales Strategy to identify customers'
needs and present the Paychex solution to key stakeholders and
decision makers to increase revenue and market share.
- Develop sales skills and maintain a comprehensive understanding
of the Paychex product offering to optimize sales results; remain
up-to-date with new product initiatives, services, industry trends
and other relevant information of interest to customers.
- Collect, complete and submit all necessary paperwork for new
sales within defined Service Level Agreement (SLA) guidelines.
- When required, address and escalate client concerns to our
Service Partners, and follow-up as necessary to ensure satisfactory
- May be required to travel for purposes of visiting channel
partners, and attending sales incentive trips, ongoing training,
and/or area meetings.
- Upholds and demonstrates the Paychex Values with every
interaction internally and externally.
- H.S. Diploma - Required
- Bachelor's Degree - Preferred
- 2 years of experience in relevant sales/marketing
Keywords: Paychex, Rochester , Sales Consultant - Channel, Other , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!