Company: Alera Group
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Alera Group, Relph Benefit Advisors is seeking an Associate
Producer in Employee Benefits.Alera Group was formed on January 1,
2017 and is one of the largest independent, national insurance and
financial services firms in the U.S. with over $500 million in
revenue. Alera Group is a very entrepreneurial firm bounded
together via a culture of collaboration which is reinforced by the
practice of The Collaborative Way.As an Associate Producer, you
will identify and cultivate new prospects from relationships,
events throughout the year, strategic partners, as well as direct
calls and social media prospecting efforts.Responsibilities The
ideal candidate must have a strong desire to succeed and
responsible for the following:
Set qualified first appointments with
decision makers (CEOs, CFOs and HR Leaders) of companies over 50
employees by leveraging existing relationships, cold calling,
emailing, and/or other methods. Pull in a senior Producer to help
advance and close the opportunity. Build and maintain relationships
with new and repeat customers, as well as centers of influence.
Follow a consultative sales approach to lead prospects down a path
of realizing a need they didn't know they had. Manage all prospects
and opportunities in our CRM so our team can help coach you to
greater success. Learn the insurance knowledge needed to be a
self-sustaining Producer.Ability to follow the principals of the
Collaborative Way. Speak straight, Listen generously, Be for each
other, Honor commitment and Acknowledge and
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent education and experience.
- 2-4 years B2B sales experience in a hunter role selling to the
- Independent and self-motivated - someone that wakes up wanting
to talk with prospects to help their business.
- Not afraid to take risks so they can control their own income
by eventually being straight commission.
- Strong verbal & written communication skills.
- Able to talk and build rapport in person and/or on the
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must enjoy working in a team driven setting.
- Have strong computer knowledge and skills to navigate a CRM
- Confidently know how to network in person and through social
- Have reliable transportation to ensure punctuality to
meetings/appointments are made.
- Must have or obtain (within a designated time frame) NYS Life
and Health License.Equal Opportunity Employment We're an equal
opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for
employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or
disability status.If you're a California resident, please read the
California Consumer Privacy Act prior to applying.#pandoIQ
Keywords: Alera Group, Rochester , Associate Producer, Other , Pittsford, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!