Accounts Payable Specialist
Company: Nesco Resource
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Our client is seeking an Accounts Payable Specialist to assist
with their Rochester, NY location. Pay Rate: $18.00/hour Type:
Contract, possibly contract to hire Job Summary: Under limited
supervision from the Accounts Payable Supervisor, the Accounts
Payable Specialist is responsible for the timely processing and
audits of invoices, check requests and expense reports.
- Audits, codes, and enters such items as invoices, expense
reports, check requests and uploads into applicable financial
system to ensure accurate sub-ledger data feeds to the general
- Protects the organizations value by verifying the accuracy and
completeness of records and transactions based on Company and
- Receives, researches, and resolves a variety of routine
internal and external inquiries Skills/Ability:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Oracle preferred.
- Attention to detail and organization skills required.
- Strong customer service skills, excellent written and verbal
communication skills, and follow up skills required Nesco Resource
and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos Resource, LLC) is an
equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on
the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or
any other legally protected characteristics with respect to
Keywords: Nesco Resource, Rochester , Accounts Payable Specialist, Other , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!