L.P.N. - Acute Stroke Unit
Company: Rochester Regional Health
Posted on: January 16, 2022
SUMMARYThe Licensed Practical Nurse is responsible for providing
direct patient care, usually under the direction of a Registered
Nurse, in accordance with established plans.STATUS: Full
TimeLOCATION: Rochester General HospitalDEPARTMENT: Acute Stroke
- Graduate from an accredited School of Practical Nursing or
- Current licensure in the State of New York
- Strong communication, customer service, and interpersonal
skills highly desiredRESPONSIBILITIES
- Conducts and documents a thorough observation of each patient
's medical status upon admission and throughout the patient 's
course of treatment.
- Assists in the implementation of the patient 's treatment plan
under the direction of the RN.
- Provides routine nursing services for patients as directed by
- Complies with the evaluation, treatment, and documentation
guidelines of the department.
- Completes required documentation in an accurate and timely
- Provides regular patient status updates to the appropriate
- Attends and participates in department/facility meetings as
- Acts in compliance with hospital, regulatory, and professional
standards and policies.
- Maintains clinical competency by pursuing continuing education
- Performs other duties as assigned. EDUCATION
LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS LPN - Licensed Practical Nurse - New York
State Education Department (NYSED); BLS - Basic Life Support -
American Heart Association (AHA) Rochester Regional Health is an
Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.
Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS : M -
Medium Work - Exerting 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally,
and/or 10 to 25 pounds of force frequently, and/or greater than
negligible up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects;
Requires frequent walking, standing or squatting.
Keywords: Rochester Regional Health, Rochester , L.P.N. - Acute Stroke Unit, Other , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!