Major Account Executive Spectrum Enterprise
Posted on: January 16, 2022
At a glance:
- Are you a driven and client-focused sales expert familiar with
the technology needs of large business accounts?
- Can you commit to a consultative sales position solving the
evolving technology needs of clients with innovative
- Do you desire a competitive salary with an uncapped sales
commission and a focus on professional development?Our company:At
Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work
environment that encourages our team members to reach their full
potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates
diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently
exceeding client expectations.Spectrum Enterprise, a part of
Charter Communications, Inc., is a national provider of scalable,
fiber technology solutions serving America's largest businesses and
communications service providers. The broad Spectrum Enterprise
portfolio includes networking and managed services solutions:
Internet access, Ethernet access and networks, Voice and TV
solutions. Spectrum Enterprise's industry-leading team of experts
works closely with clients to achieve greater business success by
providing solutions designed to meet their evolving needs. More
information about Spectrum Enterprise can be found at
enterprise.spectrum.com.Highlights:As a Major Account Executive,
you ensure client satisfaction by serving as a large enterprise
account advocate. You are passionate about creating a positive
client experience with Spectrum Enterprise solutions and services.
You focus on outlining cost-effective combinations of fiber-based
services, point-to-point Ethernet connections, Internet access,
WiFi and managed services that deliver on short-term goals while
creating sustainable value for clients and demand for the
future.You influence the right people both inside and outside of
Spectrum Enterprise to provide exceptional service and create
long-term relationships with large enterprise accounts. You have a
developed ability to identify roadblocks and overcome obstacles to
increase business while enhancing the client experience. You
flourish in an office environment and travel frequently to capture
accounts across an assigned footprint. You report directly to the
Enterprise National Sales Accounts Management for goals, guidance
and assistance.Position benefits:
- Competitive salary with sales incentives.
- Health, vision and dental insurance.
- 100% company match 401(k) up to 6%.
- Company funded retirement accumulation plan for an additional
- Education assistance.
- Pretax childcare spending account.
- Paid holidays, vacation days, personal days and sick days.
- Employee discount on spectrum services where available.What you
- Be an impactful member of the sales team through the
achievement of monthly revenue goals.
- Cultivate and maintain key business-to-business (B2B)
relationships with large enterprise accounts within your assigned
territory or market segment.
- Grow account base by consulting with new organizations to
empower them with simple client-centric telecommunication
- Drive the sales process by identifying target markets,
industries and contacts for the product portfolio.
- Generate leads by building and maintaining relationships in the
corporate and IT community.
- Entice clients by creating informative and lucrative proposals
that align with their business needs.
- Build an extensive network through referrals, prospecting phone
calls, industry events and peers.
- Ensure a positive service implementation process by supervising
all phases of the sales cycle.
- Effectively close deals through conversations and negotiations
with C-level executives.
- Provide weekly reports on the funnel, sales call activity and
30/60/90-day forecasts for senior leadership to leverage.
- Perform additional duties related to the position as
assigned.Required keys for success:
- Four or more years of B2B sales experience as a proven closer
selling data, voice, cloud or video solutions to multi-location
- Four or more years of experience selling to corporate
executives in outside sales to enterprise, healthcare, state and
local government or education.
- Four or more years of experience negotiating master service
- Repeated success exceeding revenue goals.
- Telephony experience in selling trunking products, such as T1,
primary rate interface (PRI) and session initiation protocol
- Understanding of business software and hardware, applications,
intranets, network security, firewalls, transmission control
protocol/internet protocol (TCP/IP) networking and
telecommunications infrastructure and equipment.
- Knowledge of the role of network facilities to support
- Ability to efficiently conduct a consultative analysis and
- Confident when presenting technical information to clients and
- Expert in network building, negotiation and issue resolution
- Deadline-driven with the ability to multi-task and manage
change within a fast-paced environment.
- Interpersonal communicator with the ability to work in a team
- Quick learner that can apply knowledge quickly.
- Knowledgeable of sales level complex services.
- Familiar with Salesforce, ICOMS, CSG or other billing
- Valid driver's license, a safe driving record and the
availability to travel frequently.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills with
all levels of an organization.How you will stand out from the
- Analytical thinker with the ability to manage and foster
- Positive attitude and an inner drive to push yourself.
- Coachable with an entrepreneurial spirit and an aptitude to
learn the product suite and engage in the Spectrum Enterprise
- Expert in translating technical information to clients.
- History of working well under pressure within a dynamic,
- Experience selling to high-level management in various
- Able to work independently and remotely to identify and
cultivate market opportunities.Your education:
- High school diploma or equivalent (required).
- Bachelor's degree in a business-related field (preferred).
SCM270 295853-1 295853BR
Keywords: SPECTRUM, Rochester , Major Account Executive Spectrum Enterprise, Other , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!