Company: Tgw Studio
Posted on: January 16, 2022
TGW Studio Equal Employment Opportunity
TGW Studio is proud to be a women and LGBTQ+ owned and operated
employer. All interested individuals, including Black, indigenous,
and other people of color; women and femmes; people with
disabilities; and people who are transgender, intersex, lesbian,
gay, bisexual, or queer, are particularly urged to apply.
We welcome applicants who are excited about applying their skills
to advancing our mission of amplifying diverse voices.
This is us:TGW Studio (tgwstudio.com) is located in downtown
Rochester, NY. As a woman and LGBTQ+ owned full-service social
impact marketing and creative studio, we partner with
forward-thinking organizations to tell their stories.
TGW Studio is a Certified B Corporation, one of just over 2,500
for-profit businesses globally certified, meeting rigorous
standards of social concern and environmental performance,
accountability, and transparency. As members of 1% For The Planet,
we commit to donating a minimum of 1% of our annual total revenue
to environmental nonprofits.
Our work focuses on positive social, environmental, and community
impact, and we love making things. We have the fortune of working
with people we love--both internally and externally--who have
committed their professional careers to positive impact.
At TGW, we strive to ensure this is an inclusive, safe environment
for all. We were recently featured in TIME magazine for our 4-day
workweek program. Were proud to have implemented the policy
permanently to maximize team health (mental and physical),
happiness, productivity, creativity, and our ability to maximize
our positive impact on society and the planet.
We are looking for a Visual and Content Designer to play an
integral role in a diverse set of projects with our valued partners
and on internal TGW projects.
The Visual and Content Designer position will collaborate with
other creatives, writers and strategists to design, build, and
maintain our partners needs.
Working on TGWs creative team, youll be designing digital ads,
crafting content for web, creating social media content, and
developing other creative branding in both digital and print
spaces.. You will be writing copy to coincide and compliment your
designs and working with a larger team on larger design
We hope to find someone who considers themselves a designer and a
writer. You have an eye for design, technical Adobe chops, and are
a strong communicator. Projects will range in scale and medium, so
a desire to grow and learn new skills is a huge plus! Required
- Strong knowledge and experience in Adobe Creative Suite
- 1-2+ years experience in digital marketing and content
- Some web and CMS knowledge and experience, such as Wordpress,
Squarespace, and Shopify.
- Strong writing skills
- Photography Experience
Highly Desired Skills
- Motion Graphics, illustration, video production, and
- A passion for all aspects of design including conceptual
thinking, typography, motion,copy, and photography
- !This application requires a strong passion for positive social
impact in one or more social justice or environmental cause or
- !This application requires a strong design portfolio
- !This application requires a strong writing and communication
- Self-start and work well independently as well as collaborate
favorably in a team environment
- Figure it out attitude, go above and beyond and learn as you
- Committed and team player - we succeed and grow together. All
team members take a little bit of everything approach to our work
and solutions, and this position will certainly do the same
A little more about us
- Were positive and always take care of each other
- We think old school and expect anyone that is with us to stick
around with us and be invested in our mission, as our mission only
works if everyone is on board
- Did we mention we operate on a 4-Day work week?
- We like music and have campfires together
- We have office dogs
- We provide good pay and benefits
- We make it a point to work with downright good people as
exclusively as possible
- Our studio is located in a vibrant part of the downtown
community, in an old Rochester manufacturing building run on
geothermal power, across from the Genesee River and Roc
- Most importantly, we do our damndest to make sure the work were
doing is not self-serving but creating an impact (while also
keeping the lights on)
Please submit your resume and portfolio to contact AT
- In lieu of a cover letter, please write up a quick paragraph or
two on one social or environmental cause or issue for which you
hold a strong passion and some detail on why.
Our team is committed to representing a variety of cultures,
skills, and backgrounds. The more inclusive we are, the better we
will (and our work) will be.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer:
Minorities/Women/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities)by Jobble
Keywords: Tgw Studio, Rochester , Content Designer, Other , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!