Location: West Henrietta
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Aerotek is hiring Assembly Technicians for a company in
Henrietta that makes archery and hunting equipment. Candidates will
- Starts assembly and production atbeginningof shift.
- Monitors Production to ensure that products are being assembled
- The ability to ensure that workstation is clean and free of
- Address problems with production and fixes them as needed.
- Cleans equipment on an ongoing basis.
- Manual assembly of Products
- Use power tools as needed in a safe manner as required
- Observes and removes faulty product parts from assembly
- Inspects assembled products to ensure they are up to quality
- Packs up completed products and prepares them for
Inventory.Shift: 1st Shift, Monday - FridayLocation: Henrietta,
NYPay: $16/hour About Aerotek:We know that a company's success
starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's
success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of
Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused
approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding
careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown
to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more
than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees
serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every
year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in
talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.The company is an equal
opportunity employer and will consider all applications without
regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin,
veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity,
genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Rochester , Assembler, Other , West Henrietta, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!