HR Coordinator, Finger Lakes Gaming
Company: Delaware North
Posted on: January 15, 2022
The Opportunity Delaware North Gaming is hiring for an HR
Coordinator to join the team at Finger Lakes Gaming in Farmington,
New York . As an HR Coordinator you will be responsible for
assisting the Human Resource department in the successful
management operation of all fair labor practices,
staffing/recruitment, employee relations, company benefits,
associate training and all company policies and procedures.
- Ensure all departmental and organizational policies and
procedures are followed consistently.
- Ensure all Federal and New York State employment Regulations
are clearly communicated and adhered to with all associates.
- Ensure all New York State Gaming Commission and Finger Lakes
Gaming and Racetrack policies are adhered to with all associates
- Assist with ensuring all union contracts are implemented and
- Actively complete the new hire process including
licensing/fingerprinting, I-9, Badging and New Hire orientation
(including all trainings)
- As part of the HR team, ensures compliance with all
pre-employment requirements including new hire drug testing
programs and background checks.
- Assists HR Director and manager with job retention
- Maintain a safe work and guest environment.
- Responsible for Worker s Compensation, actively managing claims
from incident to return to work.
- OHSA injury log.
- Responsible for coordinating Unemployment claims
- Treats each person, guest or associate as an individual and in
a professional manner.
- Leads by example in the skills of Guest service and positive
interaction with associates, guests and supervisors by mutual
respect for all people s needs.
- Other duties as assigned. Qualifications
- 3+ years of experience and or training in all aspects of human
- Bachelor s degree in HR, Business, Communications or related
field a plus
- PHR certification preferred
- Experience in recruiting and placement practices and
- Knowledge of Human Resources Compliance laws
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple and complex processes
with many time sensitive initiatives taking place at same time in
conjunction with day to day activities.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills required, verbal
- Organizational and problem solving skills required.
- High energy level, motivated, goal/results oriented,
self-starter, analytical and creative
- Demonstrated computer skills, including e-mail, word, excel
spreadsheets, routine data input and record keeping. Physical
- Ability to sit for long periods of time. Who We Are Finger
Lakes Gaming & Racetrack, owned and operated by Delaware North,
features more than 1,500 video gaming machines and brings the
thrill of live thoroughbred racing from April to November and
year-round simulcast wagering on thoroughbred and harness racing
from across the country. Finger Lakes presents various dining
options including a large buffet. At Delaware North, you ll love
where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds.
Whether it s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks,
iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there s no telling where
your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great
work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth.
If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen -
share our vision and grow with us. Delaware North Companies,
Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all
positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender,
national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual
orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North
is an equal opportunity employer. Associated topics: after school,
aquatics, camp, camp staff, evangelism, group, school, site, teen,
Keywords: Delaware North, Rochester , HR Coordinator, Finger Lakes Gaming, Other , Ontario, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!