Company: Nesco Resource
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Nesco Resource is currently looking to fill a Foreman position
in the Rochester NY area. Essential job functions include but are
not limited to:
- Ability to know how a plastic injection molding machine works.
Able to troubleshoot and fix problems.
- Knowledge of all materials used.
- Knowledge of electrical and hydraulic
- Knowledge of auxiliary equipment for the plastic injection
molding machines, which include robots, water heaters, grinders,
hopper dryers, and chiller systems.
- Ability to recognize problems caused by bad screw tips,
barrels, and screws for the plastic injection molding
- Must have own tools necessary to complete the job.
- Good molding skills and capable of setting up and running
- Good math skills.
- Ability to schedule jobs and employees.
- Knowledge of company policies. If you feel you are qualified
for this position, please send your resume to
email@example.com, or call our office at (585)865-0780, and
ask for Shannon, Wendy or Tierra! Nesco Resource is an equal
employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the
basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or
any other legally protected characteristics with respect to
Keywords: Nesco Resource, Rochester , Foreman, Other , Spencerport, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!