Catering, Blue Cross Arena
Company: Delaware North
Posted on: November 22, 2021
The OpportunityDelaware North Sportservice is searching for
Catering Servers to join our team at Blue Cross Arena in Rochester,
New York. As a Catering Server you will join a team of associates
who collaborate in delivering the highest quality experience for
our guests. This is a part-time Catering Server position providing
great flexibility while employed.Responsibilities
- Performs open, close, and side-work duties including but not
limited to preparing room and facility prior to guest arrival,
setting tables, clearing, cleaning, and sanitizing tables, and
assisting in the set up of server stations.
- Maintains high standards of friendly customer service by
circulating in assigned sections, greeting all guests, and being
genuinely interested in their needs.
- Knows portions, containers, major ingredients and prices for
- I.D.'s all guests 40 and under and serves alcoholic beverages
- Observes diners to ensure that guests are satisfied with the
food and service, steps in when needed to assist and alerts
supervisor to any issues.
- Anticipates guests needs such as beverage refills. Suggests
additional items such as appetizers and deserts.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.Qualifications
- Customer service oriented with a positive attitude, an openness
and willingness to learn, and a desire to be held accountable and
contribute to a team.
- Strong work ethic with the ability to multi-task, work quickly
and efficiently with grace in a high-volume fast-paced
- Very organized with a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Possess basic knowledge of standard drink recipes and alcohol
- Available for part-time, on-call events.Physical Requirements
- Constant standing, walking, bending, reaching and repetitive
- Ability to maneuver between tables and around corners.
- Ability to lift, balance, and move large food trays, weighing
up to 35 lbs.
- Visual acuity and hearing sufficient to take orders and prepare
bills.Who We AreAt Delaware North, you ll love where you work, who
you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it s in sporting
venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or
premier restaurants, there s no telling where your career can
ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company
with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive
and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and
grow with us.Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its
subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard
to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age,
disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any
other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal
opportunity employer. Associated topics: cafe, corporate, deli
chef, dining chef, kitchen, pastry, pastry chef, restaurant
assistant chef, salad chef, tavern
Keywords: Delaware North, Rochester , Catering, Blue Cross Arena, Other , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!