Posted on: November 18, 2021
To safely perform basic operations of Blown Extrusion equipment
and produce high quality products ensuring internal / external
customer specifications are completed.WORK PERFORMED:
- Basic operation and understanding of machine controls on at
least one blown extrusion line.
- Take a blown extrusion line from cold start to basic production
within the quality control specifications.
- Plans, sets-up, and initiates a changeover in accordance with
the demands of the schedule. This includes staging all required
materials, calculating bubble, treat, and winder adjustments.
- Troubleshoots and corrects basic line issues. May need
assistance for more complex issues.
- Unloads master rolls and packages safely on frames and/or
- Performs all quality checks and documents quality data.
- Records all production, waste, down time, etc.
- Fully understands and follows all safety rules and
- Perform miscellaneous tasks as needed by supervisor
- Maintain housekeeping.REQUIREMENTS OF POSITION:
- Minimum 90 days as an Operator in Training. Production
Supervisor and the Department Manager must approve any
- Trained and Certified in all Entry Level Blown areas
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Read a ruler in 1/16th inch increments
- Licensed for industrial powered pallet jack
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details.
- Basic computer knowledge is preferred.
- Capable of, and commit to follow the plant and departmental
safety procedures, food safety guidelines and company
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Good mathematical skills.
- Continuous learning will be expected
- Able to work overtime as required
Keywords: CorTech, Rochester , Extrusion Operator, Other , Macedon, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!