Part Time Retail Sales Representative - Hiring Immediately
Company: Advantage Solutions
Posted on: October 14, 2021
Specialist Part Time
Our company has the perfect opportunity for
a candidate that looks forward to new product releases by top
companies. This part time Retail Sales Specialist job is a
fantastic opportunity for an individual who can work effectively
with store management to increase sales and execute client-driven
merchandising that meet the client’s expectations. The sales
representative will need to be outgoing, friendly, and be able to
drive sales and brand awareness for our client’s products at Top
Major Retailers and Convenience Stores. You will be engaging and
educating the customers on their next purchase of some of the
leading brands in retail. The ideal candidate is independent,
self-motivated, ambitious, and driven to succeed. The Company
offers competitive pay rates, support and training. This is a
great opportunity to work with the largest sales and marketing
agency in North America.
- Meet and exceed sales goals, by educating store managers on
merchandising analytics – more product nets more
- Share data on sales volume, seasonal profits, and maximize
their sales revenue within the store using sales analysis from your
company provided iPAD.
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively both
internally with management and externally with all
- Sell at store level “live orders” on multiple clients
(>5 clients) in over 50% of their stores on the
- Increase sales volume through promotional activity by
selling and building displays, creating themes with
related items to support holiday/special promo events, and
making plan-o-gram adjustments when necessary.
- Maintain client objectives by insuring all authorized
client items represented on the shelf have accurate and
complete tags and making certain that un-saleable or
out-of-code product is removed.
- Will work on the authorization of items to meet
Client shelf schematic standards. Must be able to take
direction regarding tagging, rotating, and placing
POS materials for products on shelf.
- Achieve client goals and objectives by effectively
managing stores within your territory and executing
projects and standards.
- Increase brand representation and effectiveness through
establishing and maintaining customer and client
- Will complete accurate and timely paperwork and
reports, recaps, itineraries, timesheets, expense
- (Required) High School Diploma
or GED or equivalent experience.
- (Preferred) Associates Degree or
Keywords: Advantage Solutions, Rochester , Part Time Retail Sales Representative - Hiring Immediately, Other , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!