Process Engineer - Located in Rochester, NY
Company: ESL Federal Credit Union (CU)
Posted on: September 13, 2021
Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Must be flexible to meet
current and future business needs.
This position is accountable for designing processes that drive
standardization, digitization and modularity across processes using
our modern system and data architecture. Responsibilities
include: process design including reoccurring sub-processes across
processes and compliance with standards and guidelines,
implementation of designs in low code platforms, collaboration with
Systems & Technology developers and data teams, testing with users,
and ongoing process improvements.
Design and improve processes
- Transform current process designs to achieve digitization and
modularity across processes. Responsible for the process design
framework ensuring the reuse of sub-processes across process and
validating designs conform to standards, guidelines, and
requirements. Utilize Re-engineering, Lean, and Six Sigma (DMADV
and DMAIC) methods into process discovery and design.
- Implement process designs in low code platforms utilizing
iterative, agile-like methodologies.
- Leverage our modern system and data architecture and
collaborate with Systems & Technology developers, data teams,
information security, and network services to ensure process
designs are aligned with our Information Enterprise Architecture
(IEA) reference architecture and follow production deployment best
practices. Ensures processes are stable and available.
- Proactively engage and work with technical staff in the
resolution of production issues within immediate areas of
- Work with vendors to address system issues.
- Provide 24X7 production support as needed.
- Design in process compliance with applicable regulations and
quality standards in coordination with compliance, legal, and
- Continuously improve processes to meet requirements through
design enhancements, implementation and user testing.
- Design in needed process reporting to both manage processes and
inform needed improvements.
- Support ongoing documentation of the process reusability
libraries and catalogs
Continuous education of process design. Benchmark with
industry leaders, other financial institutions, and best in class
companies executing reusable and digitized process design.
Actively influence and support ESL center of excellence best
practices and execution.
- Bachelor's degree required in engineering, computer
science, or equivalent field required
- Minimum 7 years of experience in business process engineering
or process management required
- Experience in designing process in Business Process Management
(BPM) or workflow software preferred
- Lean Six Sigma classification of Green Belt or higher
- Proven ability to identify, assess and solve problems
- Strong ability to interpret data to guide decisions
- Ability to persuade others to change existing practices
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong verbal, written, PC and presentation skills
Demonstrates alignment with ESL’s Core Values, mission, vision,
and Purpose to help our community thrive and prosper.
We’re committed to diversity, equity, and
inclusion. ESL recognizes the importance of a culture that
embraces diversity and values individual differences. We are
committed to cultivating a diverse workforce at all levels that
mirrors the communities we serve. We welcome applications from
people with diverse perspectives and backgrounds. We strive to
create an inclusive, respectful and equitable environment, which
makes ESL a great place to work!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: ESL Federal Credit Union (CU), Rochester , Process Engineer - Located in Rochester, NY, Other , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!