Senior Program Manager
Posted on: June 12, 2021
As a Project Program Manager within Appriss Health's Project
Management Office, you will lead teams to deliver cross-functional
programs and projects on time with the highest level of quality
while building excellent relationships with all stakeholders. You
will manage project resources, schedules, financials, and status
reporting while adhering to the PMO's quality and control
guidelines throughout the project life cycle. This includes the
management of project issues, risks, and change requests to ensure
successful and on-time project deliveries. You will use your
knowledge of project and process discipline to identify and drive
change. You will leverage your strong business acumen to
continually add value to internal and external customers, ensuring
projects are delivered with accuracy and quality. You will manage
escalations to management teams as appropriate. Your interaction
will involve extensive interaction with Sales, Systems Engineering,
Product Development, and other members of cross-functional teams.
You may evaluate, mentor, and train team members, empowering and
guiding them to succeed.
Key Competencies & Responsibilities
- Advanced Project/Program management
- Identify and drive Process development/improvements across
- Thought leadership; Must be able to work within complex
cross-functional environment w/familiarity of Healthcare industry
- Executive Presence; ability to communicate effectively with
internal stakeholders and external customers
- Strong communicator, written and oral
- Bachelor's Degree in Management, Business, or a related
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Experience, or Characteristics
- 8+ years of experience in Program/Process Management in a
complex environment with demonstrated ability to independently
develop, manage and implement aggressive project plans. Health care
environment a plus!
- 2 -4 years' experience in team leading or managing Project
- Proven self-starter and ability to manage ambiguity; takes the
initiative to identify and drive change.
- Excellent written, oral communication, presentation, and
facilitation skills with the ability to employ persuasion skills
with discretion and consideration. Able to convey complex ideas to
a variety of audiences.
- Experience deploying hardware and software for production
- Ability to map out workflows and identify trends. Able to
identify and implement improvements in products and processes.
- Ability to use management and leadership skills to work and
collaborate effectively with teams and support high levels of
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, time management and
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple
- Ability to work effectively on a team, to lead a diverse team
to a common goal.
- Analyze, understand, define and deliver client
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and ability to work
- Ability to define expected results and use performance
indicators to monitor delivery of results.
- Proficient in using project management tools and
- Proficient in MS Project and Office tools.
- A strong work ethic
Helpful / Preferred
- Experience in healthcare industry; Prior experience with
healthcare software and solutions a plus
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or Six Sigma/LEAN
experience a plus.
- Master's degree.
Physical and Mental Requirements
Job is physically comfortable; individual has discretion about
walking, standing, etc. Job requires a very high level of judgment,
exceptional analytical ability and creativity in investigating
major problems that require original and highly innovative
solutions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Some travel may be involved for both training and customer
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the
general nature and level of work performed by employees within this
classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as
a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and
qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/V/H
Keywords: Appriss, Rochester , Senior Program Manager, Other , Alabama, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!