Job Title - Account Representative
Job Location - Rochester, NY
Start A Great Career With A Great Purpose! - We are a group of
industry experts with the experience and drive to turn any
financial need into a reality. Our mission is to satisfy the
financial needs of our consumers through respectful, compassionate
and efficient service. A Baltimore-based company, Mariner Finance,
with its affiliates, now features over 450 branches in 25 states
throughout the United States. We work with customers to find
options that are beneficial for their specific needs, which is why
we are recognized as the community's consumer finance company of
Mariner Finance was named in the 2015 "Best Places to Work"
survey, a 2016 LearningElite Winner and a 2018 Training Top 125
In This Role, You Will
- Establish and develop relationships with customers throughout
- Maintain customer accounts and collections through face to face
or phone communication.
- Conduct loan interviews; Negotiate extensions and modifications
of loans, arrange payment schedules, and assess customer financial
- Offer the company's current product lines, including personal
loans, optional credit protection products, sales finance, and
- Perform a variety of cashiering functions, including
maintenance of the branch's cash drawer, and delivers deposits to a
financial institution on a daily basis.
- Ensure that loan collection actions on assigned accounts are
appropriate and timely and that established policies and procedures
- May perform additional duties and responsibilities depending on
market demand and branch staffing in order to provide consistent
quality customer service.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience working in an office
- Reliable transportation required.
- College degree preferred.
- One (1) year of selling or collecting experience
- Two (2) years of consumer finance industry experience
- Bilingual fluency in Spanish/English preferred.
Physical Demands -
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
frequently required to drive; sit; use hands to handle; reach with
hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee must occasionally
lift or move up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by
this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision,
peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust
Salary - Base + Competitive Bonus, Benefits: Health, Vision,
Dental, Basic Life, PTO and select federal holidays, 401K and
Additional Information -
Standard Branch Hours: Monday, Wednesday and Thursday 9:00am -
5:00pm, Tuesday 9:00am - 7:00pm, Friday 9:00am - 5:30pm. Some
positions may require working a non-traditional schedule -
Evenings, weekends and holiday hours may be included.
Mariner Finance is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not
discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, marital status, age,
religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or
status as a disabled or Vietnam era veteran.