Associate - Southern Minnesota - Fall 2022
Company: Clifton Larson Allen
Posted on: June 12, 2021
At CLA we create inspired careers.
We recognize that not everyone wants to grow their career paths
in the same way. That's why CLA exists to create opportunities. We
promise to know you and help you.
We are seeking Tax/Audit Associates for our Southern Minnesota
offices. As an Associate, you will provide audit and tax services
to clients, with a primary focus on developing expertise within a
specific industry. You will utilize your accounting educational
background and internship experience to assist in all stages of an
engagement or project; most commonly review engagements, procedures
engagements, or basic tax issues, providing support and leverage to
seniors and others.
- Performs the detail work of audits, reviews, some compilations,
and other assurance service for clients.
- Collects and analyzes data to detect deficient controls,
duplicated effort, fraud, or non-compliance with laws, regulations,
and management policies.
- Supports multiple client engagements on time and within budget,
identifying issues and communicating progress and audit results to
- Prepares and reviews tax returns with the tax team.
- Handles routine client tax questions and works with client to
collect necessary information for tax return completion and
- Completes tax related research and special projects as
- Gains experience, exposure, and knowledge in one or more
- Expands industry knowledge through greater exposure to peers,
internal experts, clients, regular self-study, and formal training
- Passion for doing impactful work, accountability for actions,
initiative to make visions a reality, integrity that places honesty
and trust above all else, professionalism, and
- General knowledge of accounting principles and/or regulations
impacting each engagement or project, financial markets, analysis
and reporting of financial data.
- Experience with Pfx Fixed Assets, GoFileRoom, Pfx Engagement,
Pfx Tax, preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft (MS) Windows and Office
- Previous accounting internship preferred.
- Reliable transportation and ability to travel to client
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related
- Working to obtain CPA designation. Eligible to sit for the
CLA exists to create opportunities for our people, our clients,
and our communities. We are a proud equal opportunity/affirmative
action employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/
Keywords: Clifton Larson Allen, Rochester , Associate - Southern Minnesota - Fall 2022, Other , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!