Teachers Aide Summer Program (1268)
Company: Arc of Livingston-Wyoming
Location: Mount Morris
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Works under the leadership and guidance of the special education
teacher in providing direct educational services for preschool
children. Actively support the use of developmentally appropriate
practices, as defined by the National Association of the Education
of Young Children while providing services to children.
Essential Job Functions:
- Interacts with children in a developmentally appropriate
- Assists teacher in maintaining daily records, materials, and
notes to and from parents.
- Assists teacher in daily activities, preparation and teaches
large and small group lessons under Teacher supervision.
- Creates instructional materials for classroom use.
- Shares in clerical work such as copying materials, etc.
- Maintains organization of classroom materials.
- Fosters a positive learning environment in which the children
can acquire positive self-image guiding them toward
Marginal Hob Functions:
- Participates in weekly staffings to share behavioral
observations and provide comprehensive services to the
- Performs other related duties as assigned by teacher or
- Attends all staff meeting.
Physical & Mental Requirements:
- Interacts with young children.
- Strong organization skills.
- Ability to lift 40 - 60 pounds.
- Able to follow directions.
- Education-High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Experience-Experience working with young children and/or
children with developmental or intellectual disabilities.
Keywords: Arc of Livingston-Wyoming, Rochester , Teachers Aide Summer Program (1268), Other , Mount Morris, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!