Sr. Salesforce.com Technical Architect
Company: Cognizant Technology Solutions
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Salesforce.com Technical Architect
BE/ B Tech, MCA, MBA, CA, MS
- ? Make presentations and conduct seminars in industry
- ? Prepare collaterals and publications for distribution.
- ? Provide support to business development teams in creating
- ? Interact with client to showcase Cognizant capabilities.
- ? Provides oversight of quality of RFP responses and proposals,
including the coordination of multiple resources across Cognizant,
validation of financials, appropriateness of Cognizant response and
overall assurance of the quality of all response artifacts to the
- ? Develop new clients in the defined customer portfolio jointly
with the verticals/sales teams.
- ? Evaluate competing proposals to ensure that costs and
benefits are properly weighed and analyzed, provides handson,
ontheground management of complex engagements to assure that growth
opportunities are appropriately identified and existing
opportunities are mined.
- ? Work with account teams to develop and deliver defined/new
- ? Drive RFP response and improve quality of response (more
business value focused) in terms of solution scoping and effort
Market Scan and Brand Building:
- ? Brings deep knowledge of customer business domain within
specific industry verticals (specific vertical/domain), including
industry business trends and technology best practices, competitor
landscape, and market trends OR brings good understanding of multi
tower complex implementations in defined domains / verticals.
- Define priorities towards secondary research on own industry
- ? Be recognized as an external and internal thought leader at
conferences and with analysts / vendors in a larger cross
- ? Prepare collateral, publications, technology papers etc for
- ? Able to navigate client's organization to identify the right
sponsors for a given solution, and build appropriate longterm
relationships with those sponsors.
- Suggest knowledge management priorities, strategies, and major
- Audit submissions and ensure that all work products, proposals,
CP sheets, and other tools are properly submitted, catalogued, and
usable across practice Publish white papers.
- ? Develop a repository of technical solutions, technical best
practices and design/coding guidelines/standards.
- ? Conduct and facilitate knowledge sharing and learning
sessions across the team.
- ? Build awareness of the knowledge repository among teams.
Requirement Gathering and Gap Analysis:
- ? Review FitGap Analysis and provide solution
- Play the Solution Architect role for a complex
program/engagement Provide inputs to define appropriate
functional/technology architecture governance framework.
- Serves as final escalation & solution point for
domain/functional/technology issues for both client and delivery
team Identify opportunities for optimization of cost / time / asset
utilization in complex projects and advise relevant teams
accordingly where possible.
- Manage stakeholder perception Review audits and consult with
stakeholders in resolving audit open items in moderately complex
Client Management/Relationship Management:
- Owns senior level relationship with client (IT /
- Responsible for client satisfaction, risk and escalation
management in areas of domain/technology and providing thought
leadership to client to identify and open opportunities.
- Responsible for sustaining relationships at referenceable
clients within own technology/domain areas.
- ? Participate in mid level talent selection.
- ? Set clear and objective goals for team.
- ? Conduct appraisals.
- Identify, priorities and deploy action items for competency
- ? Review progress on employee engagement activities in the
- ? Direct and guide other managers/team leaders on resolving
- ? Identify, groom, reward and develop high performers and
- ? Bring knowledge, understand trends in client requirements,
identify opportunities and conduct portfolio analysis to enhance
capabilities across defined functional areas (solution architecture
- ? Identify pain areas.
- provide inputs on strategic choices in defined scenarios (such
as M&A, business extension, niche products) and provide inputs
on enhancing/rationalization of existing capabilities and
- ? Participate in financial reviews for Accounts/relevant
- ? Possess broad understanding of market environment, customer
domain, client business or technology architectures, in order to
specify appropriate Cognizant solution offerings across defined
functional areas (solution architecture domain/technology/product/
- ? Finalize and drive the roll out of the newly developed
solution/offering and the applicable acquisition/building of
infrastructure and talent across defined functional areas (solution
architecture domain/technology/product/ infrastructure.
- ? Drive both internal marketing of solution to applicable
verticals and external marketing of solution to clients.
- Leverage disruptive technologies to deliver new
- ? Provide support during requirement gathering and analysis
(technical perspective during downstream assessment) to other
- ? Provide guidance to architect around usage of patterns/anti
patterns in the solution.
- ? Re design/create alternate prototypes of applicable solution
- ? Ensure CTS architecture principles and QOA(Quality of
Architecture) are maintained.
- ? Analyze tradeoffs and provide recommendations, if any, on the
- ? Understand business processes, cases and functions.
- Understand business problem and impact.
- ? Analyze existing architecture across defined functional areas
(solution architecture domain/technology/product/ infrastructure)
and evaluate other technology/ frameworks.
- ? Understand requirement, analyze feasibility and provide
- ? Provide support in creation of functional design, logical
database design, test design and design overview document.
Asset Development and Governance (Cognizant - H1,H2,H3):
- ? Track implementation of assets.
- ? Assist in conducting audits.
- ? In case of deviations, appraise relevant project managers of
the same to drive effective implementation.
- ? In case of any implementation challenges.
- ? Identify the underlying cause and support technology teams in
customization of asset to meet current needs of the
- ? Track utilization of reusable assets / architecture
components across the program/Practice areas.
- ? Analyze metrics and feedback from program teams adopting
- Monitor asset effectiveness during realtime
- ? Identify areas for improvement / customization and redesign
asset based on analysis.
- Develop and ensure promotion/adoption of assets in H1/H2.
Must Have Skills
- Salesforce Service Cloud
- Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Salesforce Einstein
- Salesforce - Knowledge
- Salesforce Accounts
- Manufacturing Oper-Manlog
Keywords: Cognizant Technology Solutions, Rochester , Sr. Salesforce.com Technical Architect, Other , Newark, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!