Company: Rochester General Health System
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Functions as a member of the RRH health care team, providing
proactive spiritual and emotional care to patients, families and
staff regardless of faith tradition or system of belief.
STATUS: Part time
LOCATION: Demay Living Center and Newark Wayne Hospital
SCHEDULE: Weekdays and some evenings
- Four units of Clinical Pastoral Education (CPE) preferred, one
unit of CPE required.
- Three years satisfactory pastoral experience preferred
- Strong analytical, computer, and communication skills
- Makes regular visits to assigned RRH patient units.
- Responds to referrals from the medical and nursing staff,
social worker, and other support staff personnel.
- Responds to requests from families for spiritual/emotional
support for the patient and/or themselves.
- Attends interdisciplinary meetings of care teams in order to
integrate the role of spiritual care with other disciplines and to
build strong working relationships among the members of the
Keywords: Rochester General Health System, Rochester , Chaplain, Other , Newark, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!