iOS/Android Mobile App Developer
Company: NCR Corporation
Posted on: June 12, 2021
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a leading software- and
services-led enterprise provider in the financial, retail and
hospitality industries. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia,
with 36,000 employees globally. NCR is a trademark of NCR
Corporation in the United States and other countries.
- Work closely with mobile developers to support and extend
applications for cutting edge online grocery platform
- Optimize mobile applications to achieve increased speed,
reliability and scalability
- You are skilled with the following languages: Java, Swift.
- You have experience with deployment platforms Google Console,
App Store Connect.
- You are very familiar with Android Studio and XCode.
- You have strong software development fundamentals, data
structures, design patterns.
- You can analyze a feature story and design a robust and
complete solution for it.
- You have excellent debugging skills and use tools to aid
- You write well-designed, reliable code that you or others will
find easy to understand and modify six months from now.
- You know and use all of these: IDE, source control, debugger,
continuous testing, build automation.
- You communicate well whether you're patiently helping a user,
explaining a design to your colleagues, or writing a
- Experience with CI platform (eg. Bitrise)
Offers of employment are conditional upon passage of screening
criteria applicable to the job.
Full time employee benefits include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Paid Vacation
Integrated into our shared values is NCR's commitment to
diversity and equal employment opportunity. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin,
disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status,
military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic
or conduct protected by law. NCR is committed to being a globally
inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized
for their individuality, promoted based on performance and
encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in
understanding and respecting differences among all people. Every
individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and
support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from
agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward
resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR
facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated
with unsolicited resumes.
Keywords: NCR Corporation, Rochester , iOS/Android Mobile App Developer, Other , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!