Evening Houseperson/General Cleaner
Company: The Del Monte Lodge
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Are you ready to apply your expertise to a rewarding career with
a leader in the hospitality industry? Join the DelMonte Hotel Group
team! We are currently seeking experienced and driven candidates
just like you to serve as a Houseperson.
You will play a key role to ensure a great guest and colleague
experience. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, a
tight-knit and supportive work environment, plus numerous
opportunities for professional development and advancement. Become
part of our family and see why so many of our associates have made
DelMonte Hotel Group their career home. Contact us today - we're
waiting to hear from you!
As a Houseperson, you will be responsible for the overall
cleanliness of the hotel public areas, as well as efficient and
timely delivery of guestroom supplies as well as providing
transportation and other assistance to guests.
Your specific duties in this role will include:
- General clean assigned areas including the lobby, rest rooms,
offices, corridors, banquet areas, elevators, stairways,
entranceways, pool facilities, exercise room, associate break areas
and outside areas.
- Provide safe transportation to all guests using the hotel
- Collect soiled linens from housekeeping carts and transport to
laundry for sorting.
- Deliver linen, terry and other guest room supplies to
- Assist in the delivery and set-up of cots, cribs and other
guest related supplies.
- Collect trash from housekeeping carts and transport trash and
waste to disposal area.
- Check all fixtures, equipment, and facility conditions (lights,
toilets, water temperature, furniture, wallpaper, etc.) for proper
operation, settings and maintenance. Report deficiencies.
- Maintain housekeeping storage closets in proper supply level,
organization and cleanliness.
- Assist in stripping of guest room beds as needed.
- Ensure hotel amenities and supplies are placed appropriately
throughout the hotel such as pool towels, vases, paper supplies,
note pads, pens.
- Perform special deep cleaning tasks as assigned.
- Move furniture, hang and remove drapes, and roll carpets as
- Assist with snow removal including brushing off cars, shoveling
and salting walkways as necessary.
- Replace light bulbs as needed.
We are looking for a self-motivated Houseperson with a strong
work ethic and a drive to exceed expectations.
Specific qualifications for the role include:
- 1 to 3 months related experience or training in
- Maintain a valid Driver's License from the state which you
reside with no major violations
- Solid organizational, time-management and prioritization
As an Houseperson with DelMonte Hotel Group, you will be part of
a hospitality leader that prides itself on cultivating a workplace
that feels like home and that brings out the best in you, each and
every day. It's the kind of company where many of our associates
come for a job, but stay for a career-the kind of place where your
strengths will be appreciated, and where each of us can truly be
Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with
excellent compensation packages, which may vary somewhat depending
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive benefit packages for full-time positions
- Hotel room discounts at our locations around the globe
- Discounts on food and beverages
- Professional development and advancement opportunities
Keywords: The Del Monte Lodge, Rochester , Evening Houseperson/General Cleaner, Other , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!