Care Aide - Assisted Living
Company: Workfit Medical
Posted on: June 12, 2021
We are seeking Care Aides for 2 Assisted Living Facilities
located in Rochester and surrounding areas
C.N.A.'s and HHA's are encouraged to apply (previous care
experience is required and no certification needed!)
Per Diem (full-time or part-time hours available)
Day, Evening and Overnights available!
Make your own schedule!
Excellent competitive pay offered!
- HHA, C.N.A. or previous care aide
- Current Physical/ Annual Health update; up-to-date
immunizations: MMR & PPD; pass federal background check; pass drug
screening; positive references; and must have reliable
- Show ability to read, write and follow oral and written
- Must keep a positive attitude with co-workers, patients,
nursing staff and clients.
- Providing assistance and observation for residents in the
healthcare facility assigned
- Reporting any health issues to the supervising nurse of a
residents personal hygiene including bathing, toileting, emptying
catheter bags, etc. of residents
- Setting up of meal trays, and documenting food / fluid
- Feeding residents
- Assisting with walkers, etc. to stabilize the patient when
moving from the bed or chair to the bathroom or other areas
- Keeping the residents space clean and turning bed ridden
residents to prevent bedsores etc.
- Perform direct patient care duties under the supervision of
licensed nursing personnel and to assist in maintaining a positive
physical, social and psychological environment for the
Essential Job Functions:
- Assist residents with daily bathing, dressing, grooming, oral
care, toileting needs, ear and eye care and positioning
- Provide nursing functions as directed by supervisor including
daily care, catheter care, turn residents in bed, sponge baths,
measure and record temperature, observe and report presence of skin
breakdowns; review nursing assistant accountability sheet; report
changes in resident conditions to supervisor; and record all
necessary charting entries and report all accidents and incidents
for patient care
- Prepare residents for meals and snacks; identify food
arrangement and assist in feeding residents as needed
- Maintain resident confidentiality; treat residents with
kindness, dignity and respect; know and comply with Residents
Rights, and promptly report all resident complaints, accidents and
incidents to supervisor.
WorkFit Medical, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does
not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected status or
characteristic. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender
Applicants who require reasonable accommodations:
WorkFit Medical, LLC is committed to providing a work
environment that is free from unlawful discrimination and
harassment in any form. WorkFit Medical, LLC will endeavor to make
a reasonable accommodation/modification to the known limitations of
a qualified applicant with a disability to assist in the hiring
process, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on
the operation of our business, in accordance with applicable
federal state and local law. Applicants who require reasonable
accommodation pursuant to ADA, during the application process, are
encouraged to contact 585-247-9040 to ask for assistance.
To apply please furnish your cover letter, resume, and salary
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Workfit Medical, Rochester , Care Aide - Assisted Living, Other , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!