Patient Access Professional - Part Time - Day/evenings - includes Saturdays
Company: Thompson Health
Posted on: June 12, 2021
- Provide outstanding service to all patients, visitors, internal
& external customers. Demonstrate a positive & professional image
at all times.
- Ensures that accurate demographic & insurance info is received
& verified to assure timely billing & proper reimbursement.
- Collect co-pays, deductibles & self-pay deposits at time of
service. Provide uninsured patients the Sliding Fee
- Must follow all Federal and State regulations associated with
the registration process.
- Energetic individual that demonstrates knowledge in customer
service is required.
- Secretarial experience with strong organizational skills
required. Medical background is recommended.
- Computer knowledge & skills including but not limited to
McKesson Paragon, HPF applications, Microsoft & Excel helpful.
- High school Diploma or GED required. Associates Degree
- Excellent public/patient relations and communication
- 2-3 years of previous secretary/clerical medical office
Keywords: Thompson Health, Rochester , Patient Access Professional - Part Time - Day/evenings - includes Saturdays, Other , Canandaigua, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!