Company: Ontario ARC
Posted on: June 12, 2021
HIRING IMMEDIATELY- Multiple Custodians. No experience
Ontario ARC of Canandaigua, NY, a Human Services Agency, is
seeking to hire part-time Custodians for our Spot On business to
perform daily custodial duties, as well as special project
All COVID-19 safety requirements are strictly adhered to at
Ontario ARC and all PPE are provided for all employees. The safety
of the individuals we support and the safety of our employees are
both very important to Ontario ARC. Training on all safety
requirements will be provided during the onboarding process.
Our Story: Founded in 1954, Ontario ARC is a resource for people
with disabilities or other challenges and their families, providing
services and support that encourage people to fulfill their
potential. When you join our team, you'll be making a difference
every day; in someone else's life and in your own.
- Performs custodial tasks required to carry out daily contract
requirements, according to agency instructed techniques. Completes
all custodial roles (flooring, horizontal surfaces, restrooms,
- Assists with project work, to include: floor stripping, waxing,
burnishing, upholstering cleaning, vacuuming and shampooing of
- Responsible for adhering to contract requirements by achieving
required production rates and quality specifications. Participates
in quality control activities, such as building walk through with
Custodial Trainer or Crew Chief.
- Receives direction from the Crew Chief regarding assignment of
duties each day/evening. Meets on a regular basis with Custodial
Coordinator regarding performance and program planning issues.
- Completes special cleaning projects at the direction of
Custodial Coordinator. Responsible for meeting specification,
timely completion, serves as a role model to other custodians and
represents the agency in a professional manner when interacting
- Responsible for adhering to work site safety practices, in
accordance with OSHA regulations and Employment Safety Manual.
- Performs cleaning and preventative maintenance on
- Participates in training that will enhance skills and custodial
- Emphasis is on satisfaction of customer requirements, with
quality and timely completion as the performance standard.
- Performs custodial duties with small group and also independent
of the crew and the Custodial Crew Chiefs.
Various schedule to meet agency needs.
Works locations across Ontario County, NY.
- Over one year of relevant work experience with knowledge of
custodial operations preferred.
Ontario ARC Benefits for qualified positions:
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Long-term & Short-term Disability Insurance
- Matching 401(k) Retirement (up to 2%)
- Credit Union Access
- Educational Assistance
- Sick Leave & Sick Bank (for extended coverage)
- Benefit Time
- Employee Assistance Program
- FMLA Leave
- Leave of Absence Without Pay
- Phone Carrier Discounts
- Fitness Room Access & Mind & Body Classes
- Wellness Programs & Rewards
Apply now to join Ontario ARC's team!
Keywords: Ontario ARC, Rochester , Custodian, Other , Canandaigua, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!