Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrator
Company: Monro Muffler Brake & Service
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Monro Inc., is a leader in the automotive maintenance and repair
services industry. We are country's top company-owned automotive
repair chain, and our success is driven by employing great people
who commit every day to putting our guests first--selling them only
what they need and making sure the work performed on their cars is
done right the first time, every time.
Founded in 1957 in Rochester, New York, we now have over 1,100
company-owned locations servicing over four million cars each year
in the US in 27 eastern and mid-western states. Monro offers our
guests a wide range of tire choices and repair services, such as
exhaust, brake, suspension, alignment, ride control, tire, battery,
electrical, air conditioning and scheduled maintenance services
under several leading brands. We are a publicly traded company and
a top performer on the NASDAQ both in our results and our return to
Primary responsibility of the Microsoft 365 Engineer is keeping
Monro's Microsoft 365 solution performing in optimal condition, and
to fully leverage the features and functionality of this
- Deliver subject matter expertise of Office 365 with emphasis in
Teams, SharePoint, security, architectural design, migration,
management, and support of implementations.
- Provide overall Office 365 security expertise including strong
knowledge of Azure Active Directory, Azure Information Protection,
Information Rights Management, single sign-on and multi-factor
authentication and related technologies (including Microsoft
Enterprise Mobility + Security)
- Demonstrate consultative capabilities by providing value added
information for the integration of partnering technologies and
- Evaluate Office 365 capabilities and make recommendations for
leveraging new features.
- Maintain a highly secure Office 365 system through proper
- Lead and participate in ongoing Office 365 security and
- Stay current of all things Office 365, including changes &
updates, roadmap & releases, and third-party solutions.
- Document system configurations, standards, and procedures.
- SharePoint/Teams development responsible for configuring and
customizing SharePoint systems according to company
- Keep up with industry knowledge of Microsoft Office 365,
concepts, best practices.
- Work closely with Information Security to establish Office 365
- On-going analysis of current Office 365 security features
- Assist in the architecture of and administration of security
policies encompassing all Office 365 and Azure services
- Administer Microsoft Intune/Microsoft Endpoint Manager
- Define and build Office 365 administrative procedures.
- Recommend and implement governance techniques.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, related
discipline, or equivalent experience.
- At least five or more years of experience in systems
- Strong knowledge and experience in the below areas:
- SharePoint Online, Teams
- Have Microsoft server administration background (AD, security,
- Have configured Office 365 services including Azure AD Connect,
Teams, Intune, Azure AIP and DLP
- Intune (Conditional Access MDM MAM)
- Clients (Outlook, Outlook for Mac, IMAP, POP3, Mobile
- Office 365 tenant architecture
- Permissions (Tenant Security & Compliance Center Exchange
- PowerShell scripting skills desired.
- Detail oriented, organized, self-motivated, and
- Strong business writing and verbal communication skills.
Work Environment & Physical Requirements:
This job operates in a professional office environment. This
role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers,
phones, photocopiers, scanners, and fax machines. Position requires
prolonged periods of sitting/standing at a desk and working on a
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Paid vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Discounts
- Career Development
Your next Destination!
Growth Opportunity: At Monro we're committed to helping our
teammates grow their career through the combination of coursework,
demonstrating skills and open opportunities. You will receive
on-the-job training, company sponsored certifications, as well as
course curriculum in Monro University that empowers you to advance
to the next level of Automotive Professional.
Monro, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal
opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status,
protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by
Keywords: Monro Muffler Brake & Service, Rochester , Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrator, Other , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!