Laboratory Operations Supervisor
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Kodak is Hiring!
We are looking for a Laboratory Operations Supervisor to join
our Advanced Materials & Chemicals division in Rochester, NY.
Job Responsibilities to include:
- Responsible for environmental and safety compliance.
- Leadership of employees engaged in testing activities for
support, film, and components manufacturing.
- Leadership for good laboratory practices including associated
- Lead capital projects for laboratory equipment.
- Maintain production schedules, quality, and cost
- Develop and execute training plans.
- Administer company rules and policies.
- Conduct performance and salary reviews for team members.
- Resource for the manufacturing areas, leads analytical
troubleshooting and new business efforts.
- Key member of the Operations Leadership Team.
- Complete performance appraisals for team members according to
Kodak and department guidelines.
- Counsel team members regarding all Kodak standards of behavior
- Monitor for adherence to procedures.
- Experience and working knowledge of laboratory equipment and
- 5+ years leadership experience for laboratory operations.
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry degree required.
- Knowledge, prior application, and utilization of lean
manufacturing tools and concepts.
- Quality driven for both products and processes.
- High level of written, verbal, and analytical problem solving
- Coordination and planning skills to meet daily demands.
Keywords: Kodak, Rochester , Laboratory Operations Supervisor, Other , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!