Enterprise Account Executive - Spectrum Enterprise
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Posting Job Description
At a glance:
- Are you a client-focused and growth-motivated
business-to-business (B2B) sales expert?
- Can you commit to a consultative sales position guiding
businesses through the selection of fiber-based networking and
- Do you desire a competitive salary with an uncapped sales
commission and a focus on professional development?
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work
environment that encourages our team members to reach their full
potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates
diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently
exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise, a part of Charter Communications, Inc., is a
national provider of scalable, fiber technology solutions serving
America's largest businesses and communications service providers.
The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes networking and
managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and
networks, Voice and TV solutions. Spectrum Enterprise's
industry-leading team of experts works closely with clients to
achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to
meet their evolving needs. More information about Spectrum
Enterprise can be found at enterprise.spectrum.com.
As a client-centric Enterprise Account Executive, you focus on
showcasing the ways our solutions simplify client efforts and
improve efficiency. You are passionate about proactively pursuing
new local enterprise accounts while supporting an existing
portfolio. Through your expertise of the client's current and
future needs, you outline uniquely beneficial combinations of our
products. You have developed a keen ability for identifying
roadblocks and overcoming obstacles to increase business. You
thrive in an office environment and excel at traveling to capture
new business accounts within a specified footprint. You report
directly to the Mid-Market Sales Management for goals, guidance and
What you will do:
- Competitive salary with sales incentives.
- Health, vision and dental insurance.
- 100% company match 401(k) up to 6%.
- Company funded retirement accumulation plan for an additional
- Education assistance.
- Pretax childcare spending account.
- Paid holidays, vacation days, personal days and sick days.
- Employee discount on spectrum services where available.
- Formal training.
Required keys for success:
- Be an impactful member of the sales team through the
achievement of monthly revenue goals.
- Consult with prospective clients and develop tailored product
solutions for their complex business needs.
- Generate sales leads through persuasive sales calls, company
visits, networking and industry events.
- Entice clients by designing and delivering informative product
proposals and presentations.
- Qualify leads through the submission of a return on investment
(ROI) analysis and determine serviceability for prospects by
requesting site surveys.
- Maintain quality service and encourage retention through
coordinated efforts with the Account Management, Sales Engineering,
Sales Support and Marketing teams.
- Accurately maintain client database to generate sales activity
- Develop key sales skills by attending sales meetings and
participating in training sessions.
How you will stand out from the crowd:
- Three or more years of B2B sales experience as a proven top
sales performer exceeding goals.
- Knowledge of networking, local area network (LAN), wide area
network (WAN) and high-capacity and fiber connected networks.
- Solid relationship building, negotiation and closing
- Deadline-driven with the ability to manage change and shifting
- Quick learner within a team environment.
- Valid driver's license, safe driving record and availability to
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills with
all levels of an organization.
- Experience with client relationship management (CRM) systems,
such as Salesforce, ICOMS, CSG or other billing systems.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and
- Experience selling telecommunications and network products and
- High school diploma or equivalent (required).
- Bachelor's degree in a business-related field (preferred).
More on Spectrum
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very
important to us. Spectrum has adopted virtual mobile recruiting
tools that allow us to continue meeting new candidates. We look
forward to "virtually" meeting you.
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum
Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter
Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to
providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to
qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered
for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and
are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age,
religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by
federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: Spectrum, Rochester , Enterprise Account Executive - Spectrum Enterprise, Other , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!