Software Engineer / Web Developer
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Description: Job Title: Software Engineer / Web DeveloperJob
Code: CHQ20211005-61085Job Location: Remote or local to Melbourne,
FL, Camden, NJ, Colorado Springs, CO, Rochester, NY
Experienced Software Engineer / Web Developer to create C# .NET
Windows services and web applications for internal use by L3Harris
business segments. Support web architecture, legacy applications,
enterprise-wide applications and software upgrades.
- Develop and maintain C# .NET applications using Visual Studio
as part of an Agile team using Scrum.
- Evaluate and recommend web architecture and process
- Troubleshoot, upgrade, and rewrite web applications developed
in-house and by external developers.
- Provide operation and maintenance support of enterprise-wide
- Maintain Jenkins pipelines in support of CI/CD.
- Bachelor's Degree and a minimum of 6 years of prior relevant
experience. Graduate Degree and a minimum of 4 years prior related
- Ability to obtain a security clearance.
- 2+ years of experience with Web APIs and/or Windows
- 2+ years of experience working on a Scrum/Agile team.
- 2+ years of experience using GIT/SVN/TFS.
- Senior or lead developer on a medium to large project.
- Ability to create user-friendly front-end user experience.
- Experience with ASP.NET Core, Entity Framework, or EF
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3, SASS, TypeScript, Telerik Kendo,
- Capable of gathering and interpreting requirements, have used
source control, and can review code, locate problems, provide and
receive feedback on code.
- Strong knowledge of software architecture methodologies.
- Must be able to write maintainable code.
- Must be able to self-start and solve problems quickly.
In compliance with Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the
salary range for this role in Colorado is $86,000 - $159,000. This
is not a guarantee of compensation or salary, as final offer amount
may vary based on factors including but not limited to experience
and geographic location. L3Harris also offers a variety of benefits
including: health and disability insurance, 401(k) match, flexible
spending accounts, EAP, education assistance, parental leave, paid
time off, and company-paid holidays. The specific programs and
options available to an employee may vary depending on date of
hire, schedule type, and the applicability of collective bargaining
Keywords: L3Harris, Rochester , Software Engineer / Web Developer, Other , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!