Life Safety Service Sales Representative, Electronic
Company: Johnson Controls, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
What you will do
Our continued growth has produced a need for a talented Life
Safety Service Representative, Electronic to join our team. In this
challenging and rewarding role the responsibilities will include
professionally representing the Company with respect to the
promotion and sale of Electronic Fire Service offerings to various
customers and end users within assigned territory and accounts.This
is aField Sales Representative position responsible for selling
Electronic Services (Moves, Adds and changes) to assigned customer
base (geography or account).
How youwill do it
- As a Sales Representative you will manage the entire sales
process, from uncovering opportunity, developing solution/value
proposition, preparing design, creating contract, negotiating
terms, closing opportunities, and providing on-going customer
service through service delivery.
- Work with other sales, technical, design engineering, service,
support, and management to meet customer needs.
- Assume Account Representative/ Account Management
responsibilityincluding the provision and/or coordination of
services (installation, customer training, etc.) to assure complete
- Quickly identify and qualify opportunities with excellent
sales, presentation, and closing techniques
- Determine customer needs and develop a sales strategy to gain
customer understanding of company product offerings.
- Conduct building surveys to support the development of
- Develop and maintain an active proposal backlog that will
support achieving the designated sales plan.
- Develop financial justifications, prepare proposals, make
presentations, and perform necessary follow-up for successful
closing of the sales.
- Close sales to meet or exceed sales plan objectives.
- Investigate and resolve customer problems in regard to delivery
dates, billings, financing and other related matters.
- Maintain established accounts through regular customer contact
in pursuit of additional sales.
- Perform periodic market investigations within as assigned
territory to develop new applications; provide sales forecasting
for assigned territory.
- Maintain correct and complete records of all sales related
What we look for
- Highly Self-motivated and success driven
- High energy level with a focus toward customers and a strong
desire to succeed.
- High degree of self-discipline.
- Strong written and oral communication.
- Good organizational skills, attention to detail, excellent
communications skills and ability to persuade and closesales
- Ability to obtain appropriate licenses required by national,
state and local codes.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of successful sales or technical
experience with fire alarms, security control, and monitoring or
similar industry. Or equivalent technicalexperienceand/or
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business, orEngineering
- Ability to obtain NICETcertification within the first 12 months
- Experience working with electrical contractors, ability to read
blueprints and wiring diagrams desirable.
- Computer experienceincluding familiarity with Word, Excel, and
job costing systems,Microsoft andOracle programs preferred.
Johnson Controls International plc. is an equal employment
opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected
veteran status, genetic information, status as a qualified
individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected
by law. For more information, please viewEEO is the Law. If you are
an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation
during the application process, please
Keywords: Johnson Controls, Inc., Rochester , Life Safety Service Sales Representative, Electronic, Other , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!