Quality/Operations Coordinator (2200-194)
Company: Arc of Monroe County
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Provides quality management, oversight and support to
organization and specifically assigned departments by fulfilling
organizational quality responsibilities and monitoring, developing
and implementing quality standards and systems and processes to all
aspects of the assigned programs.
- Serves as technical support for program regarding reportable
events. Manages and coordinates the collection of Special Review
related follow up for submission to the incident department.
Presents incidents to Special Review Committee.
- Serves as technical support for program regarding Precision
- Develops and monitors departmental policies, procedures, and
work instructions which align with organizational policies and
- Facilitates/assists with root cause analysis in response to BPC
and internal audit findings, and with POCA development.
- Conducts quality/compliance sampling audits as assigned to
assess program compliance, and makes recommendations for system
improvements and staff trainings as appropriate. Notifies
supervisor in the event that a situation is identified which would
require the opening of a compliance case or other concern.
- Acts as liaison with Business Office and Residential
Administration to resolve denied/pending claims for the Residential
- Experience with BPC/Certification desirable.
- Basic knowledge of OPWDD and justice center regulations and
practices, or ability to learn these in a reasonable timeframe is
- Ability to identify true problem vs. the presenting
- Basic Outlook skills as evidenced by creating and sending
messages, working with address books, message handling, creating
and using personal folders, scheduling appointments, working with
meeting requests and managing tasks.
- Basic Excel skills as evidenced by the ability to use
workbooks, create simple formulas, insert and delete data, create
and edit charts, filter and sort lists, and format data.
- Basic Microsoft Word skills as evidenced by the ability to
produce basic business letters and simple tables and charts; as
well as check spelling, set tabs, change page orientation, sort,
save, open and organize electronic files.
Minimum Education & Experience
Bachelors' degree in human services or related field plus three
(3) years relevant experience working with I/DD population
Keywords: Arc of Monroe County, Rochester , Quality/Operations Coordinator (2200-194), Other , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!