Cafeteria Associate - Full Time - Day/eve/weekends/holidays
Company: Thompson Health
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Performs a variety of tasks in the cafeteria and kitchen related
to the assembly and service of food products in the cafeteria.
- Operation of the cash register
- Proper cash handling techniques
- Sanitation and cleaning of the assign areas in the kitchen and
- Performs the task of customer service with all staff, guest and
patients in their area (caf)
- Demonstrates skill in cash handling, portioning, food delivery
and customer service.
- A knowledge of all policies and procedures related to the cash
handling, customer service, and food distribution.
- Demonstrates the ability to work independently and exhibits
flexibility in decision making and prioritizing assignments.
- Demonstrates the ability to develop and maintain collaborative
working relationships with fellow associates, customers, guest, and
- Actively guards the confidentiality of sensitive information
including but not limited to the patients, staff and health
- Able to work both shifts ( 6:00am - 2:30pm AND 11:00pm -
- Able to work rotating weekends and holidays
Candidates unable to work both shifts won't be considered for
this job opportunity
- Preferred Serv safe Certified
- High School or Equivalent preferred.
- Preferred 3 months of food service or cash register related
Thompson Health is an EOE encouraging women, minorities,
individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply
Keywords: Thompson Health, Rochester , Cafeteria Associate - Full Time - Day/eve/weekends/holidays, Other , Canandaigua, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!