Environmental Service Aide - Full Time - Days/weekends/holidays
Company: Thompson Health
Posted on: June 10, 2021
- Performs a variety of cleaning task in all areas to maintain a
sanitary, pleasant, and safe environment for patients, residents,
visitors, and associates.
- Must comply with all requirements for infection control,
safety, and cleanliness as mandated by JCAHO, OSHA, DOH, and other
Required Job Specific Competencies:
- Demonstrates skill in cleaning/disinfecting a variety of rooms
used for patient care and treatment. Is knowledgeable of procedures
for cleaning, disinfecting, infection control, and safety. Is able
to work with minimal supervision.
- Able to organize cleaning duties and prioritize work to
complete assignments in an efficient manner.
- Maintains collaborative working relationships with nursing and
- Actively guards the confidentiality of sensitive information
including but not limited to the patients, staff and the health
Complexity of Duties:
- Performs a variety of cleaning duties following established
- Must use judgment, creativity, resourcefulness, and planning to
complete work in an efficient manner and overcome obstacles. Must
use judgment and sensitivity to respond to patients, visitors, and
- Prefer high school diploma or GED.
- Prefer 1 to 2 years of work experience.
- Able to work a day shift including rotating weekends and
Thompson Health is an EOE encouraging women, minorities,
individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply.
Keywords: Thompson Health, Rochester , Environmental Service Aide - Full Time - Days/weekends/holidays, Other , Canandaigua, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!