Are you a Class A driver looking for better compensation? Does
late model equipment, 40 hours guaranteed, and 401k with 50%
company match sound attractive to you? Is work-life balance and
Monday - Friday work schedules something you've been missing? If
you answered yes to these questions, we may have just the role you
are looking for!
Airgas is currently recruiting for a Class A Driver with Hazmat
and Tanker endorsements to support our Specialty Products division
in Lyons, NY.
What will I be doing?
As a Class A Driver operating our 53ft. Tanker Truck, you will
responsible for delivering Aqua and Anhydrous Ammonia products to
our customers in Lyons, NY and the surrounding areas including NY,
PA, OH, VT and parts of Canada. Additionally, you will provide
emergency response, routine maintenance, and minor repairs for
Area of Coverage:
No specified routes, deliveries and service are solely
contingent upon customer demand within 48 hours of dispatch. Based
out of Lyons, NY and covering the surrounding areasLyons, NY and
the surrounding areas including NY, PA, OH, VT and parts of Canada.
Could possibly include other areas depending of customer needs.
What's in it for me?
- Flexible early morning start times typically between 3am - 7am
and working approximately 10 hours daily.
- Monday - Friday work schedule with occasional on call weekend
- 40 hours weekly guaranteed, with opportunity to possibly work
up to 50 - 70 hours per week.
- Hotel accommodations provided for 2 - 3 overnight layovers
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, Short Term and Long
Term Disability Insurance, 2 weeks' vacation, 1 week paid sick
days, Paid Holidays, Tuition Reimbursement, 401(k) with a 50%
- At least 25 years old.
- Class A CDL with at least 3 years' CMV experience - experience
must be within the last 4 years and tanker/hazmat endorsements are
required before hire date.
- No preventable accidents of any kind in the last 3 years.
- No more than 2 minor tickets in the last 3 years.
- No serious violation ticket (speeding 15 , reckless driving,
etc.) in the last 3 years.
- No suspensions of CDL in the last 3 years except for "Failure
to pay child support".
- No DUI in the last 7 years.
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED) preferred.
- Must be able to lift up to 60 pounds.
Who is Airgas Specialty Products?
Airgas Specialty Products is the premier North American supplier
of ammonia for industrial applications. Major products include
anhydrous ammonia and aqua ammonia. Airgas Specialty Products is
also a leading supplier of other chemicals including methylamines
(a derivative of ammonia) and hydrogen chloride.
With 27 distribution locations across the US, Airgas Specialty
Products has unmatched coverage and expertise necessary to provide
the best possible customer service while the maintaining the
highest standards for safety and quality.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status,