The Licensed Clinical Social Worker provides Mental
Health/Chemical Dependency diagnostic assessment, treatment
planning, and evidence-based interventions for people who have
mental illness and addiction. Treatment is provided in the context
of a multidisciplinary clinical team, supervised by a physician.
Leadership and/or supervisory duties as delegated by manager.
Provide superior customer service by modeling the Rochester
Regional Core Values and professional conduct guided by the NASW
Social Work Code of Ethics.
STATUS: Full Time
LOCATION: Rochester Mental Health Center - Hart Building
DEPARTMNET: Behavioral Health
Masters Degree in Human Services field required.
Two years of mental health experience preferred.
ACT Program only (preferred):
Supported employment, vocational assessment and/or job
Skill development related to choosing, securing and maintaining
Experienced with wellness self-management.
Required Licensure / Certification Skills:
LCSW, LMSW, LMHC, LCAT, LMFT or permit holder in one of these
professions required. Limited permit or license required within 1
year of hire.
Valid New York State Driver's License.
Approved driving record (Driving record must meet requirements
of Rochester Regional Health's Motor Vehicle & Authorized Drivers
Completion of mandatory driver education upon employment.
Participation in NYS LENS program.
Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative
Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
- Provides initial and ongoing assessment, Evidence-Based
clinical interventions to a designated caseload.
- Develops Treatment Plans that are individualized and culturally
- Provides individual, group, and family psychotherapy.
- Participates functionally as a member of a multidisciplinary
team in coordination and delivery of patient care.
- Communicates in a timely and complete manner with internal and
external care providers to complete ongoing assessment and to
- Participates in and incorporates professional supervision and
ongoing education toward quality care.
- Utilizes efficient computer skills for electronic
- Completes all required documentation in a timely and
- Maintains a caseload, meeting productivity requirements as
stated by the Department of Behavioral Health, and seeks to keep
the incidence of failed appointments to a minimum.
- Must maintain current licensure as a Licensed Clinical Social
Worker (LCSW or LCSW-R) in NYS.
- Undertakes planning, problem solving and quality improvement
activities regarding program functioning.
- Pursues personal and professional growth using internal and
external sources available for supervision/consultation and
- Provides clinical supervision/consultation/instruction to
therapist interns and/or less experienced staff (LMSW or
- Assists Program Coordinator/Manager/Supervisors in assuring
smooth, effective delivery of care in response to community
requests for services.
- Credentialing to provide professional billing for clients who's
insurer allows for that provision
- Other duties as assigned.
ACT Program and HBCI : On-Call Responsibilities required.
CD Evaluation and Child and Youth Team: off-site and in-home
delivery of services to clients and families.