Seasonal Production Operators
Company: Seneca Foods
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Seasonal Production Operators
Category: Seneca Foods
Date: May 23, 2021
Leicester, NY, US, 14481
Custom Field 1: 629
Seneca Foods is one of North America's leading providers of
packaged fruits and vegetables with facilities located throughout
the United States. Our high quality products are primarily sourced
from over 2,000 American farms. Seneca holds the largest share of
the retail private label, food service, and export canned vegetable
markets, distributing to over 90 countries. Products are also sold
under the brands of Libby's, Aunt Nellie's, READ, Seneca Farms,
Green Valley, CherryMan, Paradise, Pennant, and Seneca labels,
including Seneca snack chips. Seneca also provides vegetable
products to other companies under various co-pack arrangements.
Seneca Foods Leicester, NY location is currently recruiting for
Seasonal Production Operators. This work will be available during
the following dates in 2021:
- Beets - July 19th through Oct. 26th
- Carrots - September 14th through October 25th
- Mixed Garden Vegetables (MGV) - October 26th through November
These dates are tentative and are affected by weather and crop
availability. Both first and second shift positions are
Various Positions Available:
- Closing machine operators to run machines that seal the
- Filler operators to run machines that fill the cans with
- Group leaders to guide employees in a particular product
- Mechanic apprentices to perform daily routine preventative
maintenance to a variety of production equipment.
- Forklift operators to move product during processing and to
place finished product in the Warehouse.
- Quality Control Technicians to complete sampling and testing of
product/cans during processing.
- Tractor operators to deliver waste onto designated field and
maintain waste water spray irrigation system.
- Depalletizer operators to run machines that supply cans to the
product filling lines.
- Palletizer operators to run machines that to stack brite
product onto pallets.
- Provide relief for other employee's break periods.
- Follow all Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP's) and Safety
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
Seneca Foods Corporation is committed to providing equal
opportunity for all, through a positive and continuing affirmative
action program. No employee or applicant will be discriminated
against because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, military and/or
veteran status or any other Federal or State legally protected
classes. Seneca Foods Corporation will make reasonable
accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of
otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities
unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the
operation of our business. If you are interested in applying for an
employment opportunity and feel you need a reasonable accommodation
under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), please contact us
at ADA@senecafoods.com or call 315-926-8100.
Nearest Major Market: Rochester
Keywords: Seneca Foods, Rochester , Seasonal Production Operators, Other , Leicester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!