CAT Scan/X-Ray Technologist - Full Time, Weekend Overnights
Company: Thompson Health
Posted on: June 10, 2021
What will you do?
- Provides high quality Computed Tomography test results with a
minimum of supervision. Coordinates these services within and
outside the Health System to meet and exceed the needs and
expectations of our Customers.
- Completion of two year's AMA-approved school of radiographic
technology, have a current valid NYS License AART.
- Three years experience in CT in a health care facility
preferred but will consider candidate with exceptional rating as
- Must be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary
to provide care appropriate to the age of the patient. The
individual must demonstrate knowledge of the principles of growth
and development over the life span and possess the ability to
assess data reflective of the patient's status and interpret each
patient's requirements relative to age-specific needs and to the
care of the patient.
- Actively guards the confidentiality of sensitive info including
but not limited to patients and staff of the health system.
- Actively supports hospital goals and imperatives and lives the
CARES values at all times.
- Demonstrates thorough understanding of NYSDOH and JCAHO
regulations for established radiation guidelines.
- Demonstrated ability to perform Computed Tomography
- Basic CPR training required or to be completed within 3 months
- Able to work a NIGHT shift and other shifts as needed
- Minimum A.A.S. degree preferred or two years of college with
emphasis on the biological sciences or satisfactory completion of
two year's AMA-approved school of radiographic technology and
additional 3 years experience in CT preferred. Current valid New
York State License and ARRT.
UR Medicine Thompson Health is an EOE encouraging women,
minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans to
Keywords: Thompson Health, Rochester , CAT Scan/X-Ray Technologist - Full Time, Weekend Overnights, Other , Canandaigua, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!