Company: TD Garden
Posted on: June 10, 2021
The primary responsibilities of this position include: design,
programming, start-up and troubleshooting of Building Automation
Systems management that are organized, performed safely, and
completed on time.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not
limited to the following (other duties may be assigned as
- Design, estimate, and price projects, retrofits and service
- Provide customers with proposals and schedule work according to
- Order materials and equipment required for projects sold.
- Properly convey the scope of work with technicians assigned to
- Coordinate projects, manpower, work schedules and materials as
- Properly arrange all schedules, details, and commitments.
- Communicate with the customers, as well as our staff,
throughout the progress of the agreement/project to assure customer
satisfaction and profitability.
- Properly calculate and assure each invoice is prepared and
mailed at the appropriate time.
- Participate in weekly staff meetings to ensure our support
staff is aware of project/agreement status.
- Work to immediately resolve any problems that may arise from
projects/agreements sold or under your management and notify
management immediately of any significant problems.
- Resolve any questions, concerns, or disputes regarding
invoices, and assist in the collection of any monies due on the
project, if so requested.
- Manage work force productivity and ensure proper man power at
- Play a key role in hiring and layoff functions as required
- Provide immediate performance feedback to the employees working
on your projects.
- Work closely with service dispatch on emergency service calls
- Assist engineers, project and service managers on work as
- Work with management to improve our estimating capabilities,
pricing models, and sales skills.
- Enforce corporate policy on safety, work ethics and time
- Ensure that work is executed as scheduled and that only
emergency jobs interrupt scheduled work.
- Review equipment requirements and make adjustments as
- Plan ahead on projects to ensure the highest level of
productivity on the job.
- Maintain pro-active discussions of job goals, assign new weekly
goals and initiate or suggest plans to motivate workers to achieve
work goals to their highest potential.
- Work with our controls and energy group to propose energy
assessments, controls commissioning, and related project
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive
benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the
talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth
and success. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Keywords: TD Garden, Rochester , Project Engineer, Other , Victor, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!