MATH Subject Area Coordinator
Company: Bryant & Stratton College
Posted on: June 10, 2021
- Master's degree in field preferred; or required master's degree
coupled with a minimum combined total of 18 math credits earned at
the bachelor's and master's level.
- Must teach 3-4 classes per term.
- Strong technology and computer skills required.
- The proven ability to function as a team member as well as
coordinate and facilitate on-going learning and development
relative to systems, processes, and strategic goals and objectives
that are representative of both campus and system initiatives.
- Strong time management, problem solving, conflict management,
cultural diversity, analytic, adaptability, and creativity
Keywords: Bryant & Stratton College, Rochester , MATH Subject Area Coordinator, Other , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!