Custodial Services Operations Manager
Company: Ontario ARC
Posted on: June 10, 2021
HIRING IMMEDIATELY- Custodial Services Operations Manager-
$1,000 Sign-on Bonus
Ontario ARC of Canandaigua, NY, a Human Services Agency, is
seeking to hire a full-time Operations Manager for our Spot On
Custodial Services Program to ensure business sustainability and
growth through managing the day to day operations of Spot On
Custodial and other initiatives as identified. Aligns social
enterprise activity with the goals of the agency and strategic
initiatives. Ensures business is on track to meet financial goals.
Provides quality assurance and customer service function for all
contracts. Ensures that assigned custodial contracts are completed
in a timely fashion, with emphasis on quality control and safety
for Custodians who may or may not participate in Ontario ARC's
Employment Services. In conjunction with the Director, Social
Enterprises, develops a marketing plan and manages marketing for
all social enterprises.
All COVID-19 safety requirements are strictly adhered to at
Ontario ARC and all PPE are provided for all employees. The safety
of the individuals we support and the safety of our employees are
both very important to Ontario ARC. Training on all safety
requirements will be provided during the onboarding process.
Our Story: Founded in 1954, Ontario ARC is a resource for people
with disabilities or other challenges and their families, providing
services and support that encourage people to fulfill their
potential. When you join our team, you'll be making a difference
every day; in someone else's life and in your own.
Spot On Operations Manager Responsibilities:
- Organizes and coordinates business operations in ways that
ensure maximum productivity.
- Adheres to agency policies in terms of bidding, purchasing,
requisitioning, and record keeping duties. Coordinates the bidding
process and purchases with the Finance Department.
- Assist with the marketing (social media/printed materials)for
Spot On to generate business and educate the public on our social
- In conjunction with other departments, ensures that Spot On has
adequate and suitable resources to complete its activities (e.g.
people, material, equipment etc.)
- Provides input on the Development of goals and objectives that
promote growth and prosperity.
- Implement business plans and strategies to promote the
attainment of goals.
- Monitors the functions of Spot On and provides feedback and
counsel to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Maintains relationships with partners/vendors/suppliers. Acts
as the primary point person for all custodial contract negotiations
and follow up.
- Gathers, analyzes and interprets external and internal data and
- Monitors operational trends in the business environment.
Recommends and manages process improvements. e. cost of sales,
- Establishes and maintains on-going relationships with the
various agency staff and departments to anticipate and resolve
- Maintains agency culture, values and reputation in its markets
and with all staff, customers, suppliers and partners.
- Meets regularly with the persons under direct supervision to
discuss issues of performance and program related matters. This
includes completion of regular Performance Reviews, including
verbal communication and written reviews
- Ensures custodial contract timeframes and quality control
standards are achieved. This includes participation in site
walk-through, measurement and estimation of man-hours, and
identification of supplies and equipment needed to meet contract
needs. May make minor repairs to equipment as needed.
- Serves as a liaison between Ontario ARC and custodial customer
to determine satisfaction, answering questions, dealing with
problems, and scheduling of additional duties. Accounts for usage
of custodial supplies on a monthly basis. Reviews requisitions of
supplies to maintain an adequate inventory.
- Responsible for setting up custodial contracts, adhering to
specifications and achieving required production rate. Works with
the assigned Employment Specialist to identify the training needs
and other supports needed to facilitate Custodian performance to
meet the contract requirements.
- Serves as a positive role model for people we support and
co-workers, through respectful interactions and professional
appearance. Interacts with all parties, including vendors and
customers, in a professional manner.
Monday-Friday (9am-5pm) with flexibility to meet program
Ontario ARC 3071 County Complex Rd, Canandaigua, NY 14424
Spot On Operations Manager Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in business or other related discipline with
at least 3 years of experience in business management, preferably
in Environmental Services, or an equivalent amount of combined
- Proven experience as business manager or relevant role
- Good understanding of research methods and data analysis
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Thorough understanding of diverse business processes and
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, databases and information
Ontario ARC Benefits for qualified positions:
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Long-term & Short-term Disability Insurance
- Matching 401(k) Retirement (up to 2%)
- Credit Union Access
- Educational Assistance
- Sick Leave & Sick Bank (for extended coverage)
- Benefit Time
- Employee Assistance Program
- FMLA Leave
- Leave of Absence Without Pay
- Phone Carrier Discounts
- Fitness Room Access & Mind & Body Classes
- Wellness Programs & Rewards
Apply now to join Ontario ARC's team!
Keywords: Ontario ARC, Rochester , Custodial Services Operations Manager, Other , Canandaigua, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!