Company: Col Care
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Position Title: Transportation Associate
Reports to: Transportation Supervision
Position Overview: Columbia Care is the premier provider of
pharmaceutical-grade medical marijuana products and services for
qualifying patients in New York. Our mission is to improve and
revitalize lives and communities through partnership, research,
education, and the responsible use of our products as a natural
means to alleviate symptoms and improve our patients' quality of
We are seeking a full-time Transportation Associate who will
work in teams to transport parcels to the homes of our qualified
patients in and around New York. The Transportation Associate also
provides transportation and security support to both our dispensary
and manufacturing operations and ensures that Columbia Care
products make it from each location in a timely and safe
Applicants should be process-oriented and focused on compliance,
along with having strong attention to detail, good communications
skills, and the ability to work well with others. Imperative to the
success of this role is working as a collaborative member of the
team, as well as the ability to deliver results in a fast-paced
environment where systems and processes are continuously
Major Areas of Responsibility include:
- Perform home delivery transactions with qualified
- Drive between manufacturing facilities, dispensary locations,
laboratory testing facilities, and wholesale vendors.
- Validate the accuracy of each delivery and ensure deliveries
are made using controlled methods. Assisting in identifying and
- Complete delivery driving/delivery documentation, ensuring
specifications, quantity, and quality of orders are correct.
- Ensure compliance delivery standards are met for each transport
in accordance with regulations.
- Maintain effective communication with Delivery Team Members and
the Transportation & Dispensary Supervision.
- Maintain the safety, security, and control of the vehicle and
parcels at all times.
- Guard the Delivery Team member during the delivery
- Basic competency in Excel, Outlook, and Microsoft Word.
- Weekend availability is a must.
Minimum Qualifications (Skills, Knowledge & Abilities):
- All applicants must be at least 21 years of age.
- 2+ years of law enforcement, military, or security experience
is a plus.
- 1+ years driving experience.
- Holds a valid unrestricted state driver's license.
- Maintain an insurable and safe driving record.
- Must be detail-oriented, computer literate with above-average
- Weekend availability as needed.
Travel %: 75%
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
Additional Abilities Required:
- The job requires physical activity, including prolonged
standing, repetitive bending, climbing, and lifting or moving up to
50 pounds (or more with a coworker). Good visual acuity, hand-eye
coordination, manual dexterity, and ability to perform repetitive
motions with accuracy is required. The noise level in the work
environment is usually moderate.
- Note: Nothing in this job description restricts the company's
right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this
position at any time. Reasonable accommodations may be made in
appropriate circumstances to enable individuals to perform the
essential functions of the position.
About Columbia Care:
Columbia Care Inc. ("Columbia Care" or the "Company") is one of
the largest and most experienced multi-state operators in the
medical cannabis industry, with licenses in 15 jurisdictions in the
US and the EU. With over 1,000,000 successful sales transactions
since its inception, Columbia Care is a patient-centered
organization setting the standard for compassion, professionalism,
quality, caring and innovation, working in collaboration with some
of the most renowned and innovative teaching hospitals and medical
centers in the world. The Company is committed to providing the
type of education and transparency patients deserve and quality of
product that clinicians expect. For more information on Columbia
Care, please visitwww.col-care.com.
As a condition of employment, all Columbia Care employees are
required to submit to a background check. Employment decisions, in
compliance with state law, are based on an employee's background
report at the time of hire. Employees have a duty to report any
changes in their background to the Market Director or Vice
President, Operations as soon as the employee is aware of the
Keywords: Col Care, Rochester , Transportation Associate, Other , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!