Senior Software Engineer
Company: Info Directions, Inc.
Posted on: June 10, 2021
WHAT WE DO
IDI Billing Solutions is a premier provider of comprehensive,
cloud-based Billing, Automation and Workflow solutions for
Communications Service Providers.
We provide a wide array of software solutions that range from
distributed processing of billions of call detail records per month
to taking payments through our customer-facing website. Our breadth
of software solutions provides opportunities to experience a
variety of technologies and development environments. IDI maintains
its own datacenter as well as leverages services from Microsoft
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR
IDI strives to develop secure, modern and robust software
solutions. We are updating our core solution from .NET Framework
4.8 to .NET 5+ as well as migrating from AngularJS to Angular.
We are looking for a seasoned software engineer that can speak
from experience on many software concepts such as user experience,
performance, code architecture, unit testing, and more. The ideal
candidate will have:
- 5+ years of designing and developing C# .NET Applications
- 2+ years designing and developing RESTful / HTTP APIs
- Experience leading successful software projects
- Working knowledge of software design and enterprise
- Ability to develop and test asynchronous message-based
- Experience triaging and solving query performance issues
- A passion to learn and embrace new challenges
- Knowledge of agile methodologies
- The ability to work collaboratively with our existing agile
- Working knowledge of the following technologies:
- Database: SQL Server / T-SQL Script
- Backend: C# / .Net 4.x / EntityFramework / WebAPI
OUR PRIMARY TECHNOLOGY STACK
- AngularJS, Angular
- NET, C#
- Microsoft SQL Server, Azure Cosmos DB
- Azure Cloud Services
- Ability to write modern, testable, and maintainable code.
- Collaborate closely with other team members and become a valued
member of a development team.
- Develop software solutions that will be secure, reliable, and
- Contribute to the project planning efforts around these tasks
including estimation and maintenance of project tasks.
- Engaged participants in collaborative design discussions as
part of translating requirements into working functionality.
- Attend and contribute to conference calls with customers
related to software development projects.
- Provide timely status on project work and keep tasks up to date
with regards to completed and hours remaining.
- Provide mentoring in areas of expertise.
- Support and maintain existing software solutions created by an
agile team including possible on-call rotation.
- Assist the team to create easily deployed and high-quality
- Author and improve development articles intended for both
internal and external consumers.
- Coordinate and drive troubleshooting efforts.
- Stay abreast of industry tools, technologies, and best
- May review system capacity and performance metrics for
- Uphold company policies and procedures.
Office environment. -EOE- Please submit your resume to:
Keywords: Info Directions, Inc., Rochester , Senior Software Engineer, Other , Victor, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!