Posted on: June 10, 2021
Organization Name7565 WIS CompanyCompany Overview
WESCO is known for the best service and the best people, always
going above and beyond to provide top-notch service to our
customers. As a leading global provider of supply chain solutions,
WESCO's goal is to ensure that our customers have the products they
need, when and where they need them - whether that is on a
construction site or in a manufacturing plant. We back up those
products with proven expert services that help companies increase
efficiency and productivity, reduce costs, create safer workplaces,
and achieve sustainability goals. If this is a culture you want to
be a part of, we invite you to join WESCO, a place where inclusion
and diversity is valued and continuous improvement is a way of
This person is responsible for accurately performing assigned
warehouse tasks including receiving, picking, packing, shipping,
wire cutting, light assembly, as well as housekeeping of assigned
areas. Complies with operational, audit, safety and all other
company policies. Operates warehouse equipment including power
equipment. Possesses a required understanding of job tasks
- Completes local safety orientation and training courses.
- Handles incoming shipments.
- Performs verification of supplier inbound, customer returns,
branch returns, and enters order receipts into computer and RF
- Performs quality assurance inspections.
- Places received material, after segregating backorders, into
proper warehouse storage locations. When appropriate, relocates and
consolidates material and notifies management of new bon/table
- Utilizes available computer and RF equipment to stage and
putaway inbound material.
- Fills out logs sheets for inbound overages, shortages, damages
or non-compliant material.
- Uses manual or RF process to pick, pack, weigh and ship
- Prepares and assembles manual or system generated packing lists
and bills of lading for outbound supplier returns customer and
- Assists in packing, labeling, wrapping and loading outbound
- Uses system generated or manually prepare local delivery
records and complete applicable blocks on pick ticket.
- Maintains appropriate forms and records pending return of
- Verifies return policy guidelines are followed prior to issuing
credit for returned material.
- Pulls stock and returns to location pending credit memo, sale,
or return to supplier.
- Cleans warehouse and trucking and parking area.
- Ensures safety and security policies are followed.
- Assists in velocity slotting product and re-profiling bins,
racks, shelves and tables as instructed.
- Performs work at established productivity standards.
- Administers preventative maintenance programs to delivery
vehicles and warehouse equipment to ensure proper functioning and
safety practices for warehouse operations.
- Records verbal and written complaints from customers concerning
dissatisfaction with product or service provided.
- Processes complaints as instructed.
- Maintains counter stock and assists with counter sales.
- Assists with warehouse activities as instructed by supervisor
1 year preferred of warehouse operations experience.
High School Degree or equivalent preferred.
Basic computer skills.
- Warehouse - Work is generally performed in a warehouse
environment. The noise level is moderately quiet. Generally well
ventilated and well lighted. Warehouse employees may be exposed to
all kinds of weather and may be required to wear protective
clothing. Operates heavy equipment. Strict safety regulations may
- Work is physically strenuous and workers are required to lift
heavy packages up to 50 pounds.
- Work may require excessive bending or stooping.
- Employee required to walk long distances repeatedly throughout
- Employee required to use hand tools.
- Employee required to problem-solve.
At WESCO, we offer a competitive compensation and benefits
package including medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D, paid
time off (PTO), 401k, tuition reimbursement, STD/LTD, Legal
assistance and more.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER WESCO International, Inc., including
its subsidiaries and affiliates ("WESCO"), is an Equal Opportunity
and Affirmative Action Employer. It is the policy of WESCO to not
discriminate against any job applicant or employee based on age,
race, religion, color, handicap, sex, physical condition,
disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin,
or protected veteran status or any other protected status. This
policy includes but is not limited to the following: recruitment
and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, compensation,
selection for training including apprenticeship, layoff, or
Press "Apply Now" below.
CurrencyUSDCountryUnited States of AmericaUnited States of
Keywords: WESCO, Rochester , Warehouse Associate, Other , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!